onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Why is Micky so stubborn?

old sage

I dont understand why people with a different opinion are labeled as moaners.

Adams will pick whatever team he thinks is right for whatever reason he thinks right, thats his job and personally I let him get on with it. Im no football tactician, I dont care who he picks or doesnt, I just want my team to be all they can be and enjoy the game and the result.

For the life of me I cant understand why the team doesnt seem to wake up until half time. The passion seems to be missing until the second half or they drop a couple of goals in the first. Why make it twice as difficult to win a match by only playing half of it?

Admittedly I only get to listen to the commentary [thanks Doha] but it appears to be a "come and take it off us" attitude rather than the "we are going to beat the living cack out of you" attitude I expected and think we need.

We have more chance of winning the game and topping the league if we play for 90 minutes rather than the turn up for 90 play for 45 attitude we seem to have adopted..... Im not moaning about it.... just stating an opinion.

Its a funny game football.... when you win the bad things are forgotten.... when you lose the good things are never remembered.

Advert

I don't get this slate the manager thread everytime we have a poor result or two as there is little or no sign of a positive one about him for every good result we have had.

He's the manager of our club and I trust him over anyone who posts on this board to do the job at hand.

He's probably so stubborn as he is from Yorkshire and he has a pretty damn good record at doing his job.

Where does Old Sage slate Adams? he states he is not player bashing, however surely he has a point, a supporter can query a managers selections, or does he have to sit there like a zombie, just clapping all the time.

Anyone who loves the game will notice that Adams has admitted he has got tactics wrong twice recently and the winger situation came to a head in my opinion on Saturday when both failed for one reason or another to deliver, and also why is it taking so long to "Wake" up. Answers on a postcard please

Should he change tactics now, in my opinion yes will he I doubt it. just an opinion .

No lets all get behind the team & manager & actually support them. MA is not perfect but he's got a damn site more right this season than he has wrong & for that alone deserves some credit. :rolleyes:

I agree ,even from us 'deadbeats'.Not sure who doesn't get behind the team and Micky and support them.Folk are having a discussion about what may rectify a couple of poor performances and lack of change during the game when the vast majority see where the problems are.Will Micky take any notice ? Will he ****.He's his own man but that doesn't mean he's above criticism.If it had been last season this would have been an 'Adams Out' thread.:D

Nowag is a 'whinger' who goesvirtually every week and was at Barnet last week as well so is entitled to a moan. The truth is if they were asked fans leaving Vale park after saturday's game should Micky makes changes especially regarding Ashley Vincent and 85% would have said YES.

With this in mind if he doesn't make those positive changes ih he being stubborn?. Answers on a fag packet please.

The truth is we all want the best for our team and making reference to 'drains etc isn't on. OVF is all about opinions but not abusing others who don't agree with you.

Just to point out although on this occasion I agree with you, I wonder what percentage of people last season would have happily seen Tom Pope released or certainly not given the role he has been this season. I reckon less than 15% of vale fans saw what Micky obviously did to make him the main man........Just because the majority think something does not make the majority right.

Just to point out although on this occasion I agree with you, I wonder what percentage of people last season would have happily seen Tom Pope released or certainly not given the role he has been this season. I reckon less than 15% of vale fans saw what Micky obviously did to make him the main man........Just because the majority think something does not make the majority right.

...I'm one who did not foresee the tremendously successful role that Tom Pope has played this season. Adams did indeed make him the 'main man' and he responded superbly and consistently with his play and goals.

Which makes me wonder why 'our Messiah' decided to change his role by playing another goalscorer up alongside (or often in front of) him. If I had been doing my job anywhere near as well as Pope has done this season, I'd be pretty pi**ed off if my boss decided to sign and play someone else to do my job!

Micky Adams = Stubborn Arrogan Pig headed Ego driven, not willing to listen to those even close to him. He's getting it wrong at the minute very wron, we did all that hard work in the first half of the season but now teams know how to play us, yet we havent changed our style, and players are complaicent that they will be named every week. as they say at bingo Micky shake yer balls up a bit.

Micky Adams = Stubborn Arrogan Pig headed Ego driven, not willing to listen to those even close to him. He's getting it wrong at the minute very wron, we did all that hard work in the first half of the season but now teams know how to play us, yet we havent changed our style, and players are complaicent that they will be named every week. as they say at bingo Micky shake yer balls up a bit.

Having looked at your post history can you tell me why it is you only post after we lose? Other posts include players leaving and Micky falling out with players. Do you have something against Micky? Are you actually a Vale fan?

Think this post is right it's not sour grapes having lost one match its a recognisation that we have been very very lucky in the last few games. Sendings off etc. miracle we did not concede v barnet. We have 14 games left teams have found out how to combat our style. Hughes has ruined our attack . We only had a problem in defence jones and purse were all we needed. We need 2 dimensions not one wingers are entertaining but inconsistent show us a plan b mickey

Archived