onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Hughes

Bernieseven

All the players were excellent tonight but it was worth the entrance fee alone just to see Lee Hughes in a Vale shirt leaping like a salmon to net the first goal. I can't believe Notts county let him go and I hope he stays with us for at least another season next year. Hughesy hughesy

Advert

Hmmm I like him and what he brings but I honestly hand on heart thought we looked more dangerous with Popey and Williamson when JMW and Vincent switched wings.

Not knocking his efforts tonight, just how I saw the game.

Really? Looke like we hoofed it more when Wiliamson came on! My opinion

He will score goals, just hope it is not to the detriment of Pope who has now slipped back to provider.

I get your point, but it's a team game and I am sure Popey is mature enough (and a Vale fan , I hear. Ha Ha) to understand that if he is marked out of the game and providing space then any one of Hughes, Willo, Dodds, Andrew, Burge, JMW, Lofty, Jones, Vincent (have I missed anyone:laugh:) can use the space to score or provide the killer pass on a plate. Long may it continue.

Deary me!

Why??? Will be nice to see the pair of them scoring and hopefully I'll be proven wrong but my betting Pope's goal average goes to less than half it was for the remainder of the season if the pair play together. True......it does not matter who is scoring and Hughes is a massive asset to the club, I'm just hoping it doesn't affect Popes play the way I think it will.

Archived