onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Evolution v Creationism

SuperValiant1876

Do you have a refeence to the above, there's no other motive than interest as I've heard computer scientists have been/are trying to move away from 0's and 1's to write computer programs.

The four chemical letters, G, A, T, C, used in "DNA science" are just shorthand for the four chemical bases that are found in DNA, guanine, adenine, thymine, and cytosine. Combinations of three of these bases, the triplet codon, code for an individual amino acid that lead to proteins (the "function molecules" in the body) via RNA. So in theory what you'e suggesting is possible but just how this code is read is intriguing.

Stop doing and start being and it will all become clear!

Advert

What is criminal etc about calling someone a fascist?

Observant! But implied etc.

Responding to others DNA, or deoxyribonucleic acid, is the hereditary material in humans and almost all other organisms. Nearly every cell in a person’s body has the same DNA. Most DNA is located in the cell nucleus (where it is called nuclear DNA), but a small amount of DNA can also be found in the mitochondria (where it is called mitochondrial DNA or mtDNA).

Of course there is a debate about whether information can be separate from its entity is linked to what happens when something falls in to a black hole. Information can't be destroyed.

Observant! But implied etc.

Responding to others DNA, or deoxyribonucleic acid, is the hereditary material in humans and almost all other organisms. Nearly every cell in a person’s body has the same DNA. Most DNA is located in the cell nucleus (where it is called nuclear DNA), but a small amount of DNA can also be found in the mitochondria (where it is called mitochondrial DNA or mtDNA).

Of course there is a debate about whether information can be separate from its entity is linked to what happens when something falls in to a black hole. Information can't be destroyed.

I'm aware of the structure and location of DNA in cells and the trancription of DNA into RNA where the RNA is read by the ribosome and translated into protein.

What I was interested in was your earlier post in which you said "Scientists have used DNA to store an mp3, a jpeg photo, a pdf file " and i was wondering if you'd got a reference as I am interested in how this "synthetic DNA" as you refer to it is read, ie, what replaces the ribosome in this process.

If you rounded up all of the creationists, and dropped them one by one in the middle of the Pacific Ocean with no life jacket, or means of survival.......I wonder how quickly they would all find 'God' ?

Objectively, a 50% chance of finding God or something and a 50% chance of finding nothing but the end of their existence - that is assuming they all die.

My point was, is accusing someone of having a certain political stand point illegal? It may be offensive and insulting, but is it illegal.

I have no objection to being told I have a political bias either left wing or right wing. But I do object to being called a fascist which has clear associations with murdering and genocide.

I have no objection to being told I have a political bias either left wing or right wing. But I do object to being called a fascist which has clear associations with murdering and genocide.

Not denying you object to it. I'm not denying you are offended. I was asking if its illegal. Just as many of your views towards homosexuality and a raft of other things are offensive to people, but not illegal.

Archived