onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Im Confused!! How many more

darren gilson

Right so we have established that the Half Time signing was Darren Purse

Wildes tweets a big signing to be announced on Tuesday which due to the statement released by Notts County and the tweet from Alan Sheehan that Lee Hughes is to be the big signing

And OVF's home page reveals Adams is currently in negotiations with a player - surely this is not Hughes as he would of negotiated if he was to have a medical

So does that mean we have another player about to sign?

Very confusing!!

Plus how many more do you think we will see come in? Nobody has left yet either!!

Advert

You can never have too many good players.

It's a 14 man game now and the better teams all have quality in depth.

If we could also add a flexible defender like Lee Collins to the squad I think that might be enough to cement our place near the top.

What a change it is to be a Vale fan after the problems we've had over the last few years.

Some questions put to Tideswell on twitter with some interesting answers......or am I reading too muh into it?!

@ziggyPVFC: @MartinTideswell R we making jus the 1 signing 2moz or 2 #pvfc #onlywayisup

@MartinTideswell: @ziggyPVFC There's more signings in the offing

@Dean_Engleman: @MartinTideswell @ziggypvfc any truth in this Earnshaw rumour mate?

@MartinTideswell: @Dean_Engleman @ziggyPVFC Couldn't possibly comment, mate

We couldn't be signing Earnshaw as well.....could we?! If we did, surely that would mean Pope on his way, wouldn't it?!?

Maybe we are finally reaping the rewards for 13 years worth of absolute dog muck. PW will make this wonderful club, a wonderful place to be, a fantastic team to support and allow us and every other black and white member of society proud at what we've achieved. Popey will stay and we'll just add to the great team we already have. League 1 here we come.

Some questions put to Tideswell on twitter with some interesting answers......or am I reading too muh into it?!

@ziggyPVFC: @MartinTideswell R we making jus the 1 signing 2moz or 2 #pvfc #onlywayisup

@MartinTideswell: @ziggyPVFC There's more signings in the offing

@Dean_Engleman: @MartinTideswell @ziggypvfc any truth in this Earnshaw rumour mate?

@MartinTideswell: @Dean_Engleman @ziggyPVFC Couldn't possibly comment, mate

We couldn't be signing Earnshaw as well.....could we?! If we did, surely that would mean Pope on his way, wouldn't it?!?

That is interesting, looks like we are going to bring a few more in yet.

As for Earnshaw though, i think thats a non starter Martin Tidswell probably can't comment because he has probably not heard anything, I cant see Tom Pope leaving before the end of the season.

My guess is Hughes will sign tomorrow, i reckon that Flint from Swindon will join us, and probably 1 more midfield player.

I think we need a left back, but i think Micky seems quite happy sharing the position with Loft, Taylor & Yates

That is interesting, looks like we are going to bring a few more in yet.

As for Earnshaw though, i think thats a non starter Martin Tidswell probably can't comment because he has probably not heard anything, I cant see Tom Pope leaving before the end of the season.

My guess is Hughes will sign tomorrow, i reckon that Flint from Swindon will join us, and probably 1 more midfield player.

I think we need a left back, but i think Micky seems quite happy sharing the position with Loft, Taylor & Yates

It was just his wording: can't "possibly" comment, which I me sounds like he knows something but won't say. As I say, probably reading way to much in to it

You can never have too many good players.

It's a 14 man game now and the better teams all have quality in depth.

If we could also add a flexible defender like Lee Collins to the squad I think that might be enough to cement our place near the top.

What a change it is to be a Vale fan after the problems we've had over the last few years.

I am sure that Lee Collins will end up back at the Vale.

Right so we have established that the Half Time signing was Darren Purse

Wildes tweets a big signing to be announced on Tuesday which due to the statement released by Notts County and the tweet from Alan Sheehan that Lee Hughes is to be the big signing

And OVF's home page reveals Adams is currently in negotiations with a player - surely this is not Hughes as he would of negotiated if he was to have a medical

So does that mean we have another player about to sign?

Very confusing!!

Plus how many more do you think we will see come in? Nobody has left yet either!!

THIS is Mental,,cant keep up never known such a buzz with vale for a long time.......

Archived