ground share with coventry

TWIGGY

ground share  

141 members have voted

1. 1. ground share

• groundshare with another club
    • no groundshare

Advert

Sorry for the confusion.Yes it would be good for Vale as I said earlier.But what i meant was would it be worth fans claiming a refund on the games remaining?

oh ok.imo any fan that wants a refund just because the new owners would like to a. help another football side and b. help vale get more revenue are not only not vale fans, they are not football fans.

and i hope messrs smurthwaite and wildes would not even entertain the idea of any such refund...personally i would like to offer those 'fans' a ban from football grounds for being so selfish.

oh ok.imo any fan that wants a refund just because the new owners would like to a. help another football side and b. help vale get more revenue are not only not vale fans, they are not football fans.

and i hope messrs smurthwaite and wildes would not even entertain the idea of any such refund...personally i would like to offer those 'fans' a ban from football grounds for being so selfish.

Refund for COVENTRY fans not Vale fans.

yeah because coventry is a million miles away...

See my post below from 13th Dec: I live near Coventry and at the moment the suggestion is that they may be going down to share a ground in Bedfordshire--so why not Vale Park?

If all else fails, perhaps he will offer a ground share? Local newspaper in Coventry is suggesting they may have to move to a ground in Bedfordshire, so Vale Park would be just as close and I suspect NS is sniffing an opportunity to gather some income for PV whilst at the same time helping Cov City FC

ha ha sorry, i'm too tired!

the same applies for me, if any coventry fan asks for their money back when their owners are trying to keep their team afloat then they deserve a ban.i understand that maybe they cant go to every game because of that, but at the end of the day coventry are in money trouble, and them asking for a refund will only make the situation worse.

http://www.football.co.uk/coventry_city/football_league_would_look_into_city_s_possiblle_groundshare_rss3632239.shtml

It is understood that if City do leave the Ricoh Arena, there will be possible legal cases against the club over season ticket and True Sky Blue breaches and the possible loss of both supporters and sponsors.

......................................................................................................................

Didnt see your other post,post 39 before i posted this as i was trying to find the link and typing.

See my post below from 13th Dec: I live near Coventry and at the moment the suggestion is that they may be going down to share a ground in Bedfordshire--so why not Vale Park?

If all else fails, perhaps he will offer a ground share? Local newspaper in Coventry is suggesting they may have to move to a ground in Bedfordshire, so Vale Park would be just as close and I suspect NS is sniffing an opportunity to gather some income for PV whilst at the same time helping Cov City FC

that post was a sarcastic reply to a previous comment.someone said there is more chance of us sharing with arbroath.

i think its a brilliant idea from the smurf.extra money for burslem and vale whilst saving another team.

that post was a sarcastic reply to a previous comment.someone said there is more chance of us sharing with arbroath.

i think its a brilliant idea from the smurf.extra money for burslem and vale whilst saving another team.

and in addition to my previous comment, if i was the smurf, after asking the fans their views, i would not hang around waiting for them to ask, i would be on the phone offering the service.

Archived