onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Would you take back Lee Collins?

suge1w

Advert

I would go with that Tosh plus and Davehartsill will hate this,i dont think he has ripped up any trees at other clubs tbh,if he came then i would back him 100% but i personally would sooner us get a fresh player in,one who is not an ex player.

You're funny.

He would do a job at this level and probably do okay at the level above as a squad player, as stated he's handy because he can slot in anywhere across the back 4 and has pace which we lack at the back.

There is an unhealthy obsession with former players on here though.

such as geo,such as.

There is a river nearby with some very large catfish in 50Kilo plus Im told, not the biggest in the area I know but a good challenge.

Just been thinking about my bimonthly vacation.... Vietnam? Hotel suite for 16 quid a night.

Confirmed my flight back in March so considering putting the rover back on the road or hiring a car for a month.

They have just opened a bar/disco in a shed of a building about 12/15K away.... could be interesting.

Why fluff seems to get attracted to a naval

There is an unhealthy obsession with former players on here though.

And it drives me mad ... Every player regardless of age and ability has a shelf life... Some can't see it and would have Cummins and Bridge-Wilkinson back tomorrow!:D

It's not about being obsessed about former players. It's about who fits our needs. We a desperate for a left back and a centre half who doesn't turn like the QE2. Collins fits both of those needs. I'd have him back in a shot. Collins, Hughes and a centre mid in jan and we will be sorted.

Agree with comments about too many wanting ex players back here. We need fresh, talented blood for us to progress, not old tried out ex Valiants. Anyway we are doing fine so far and can last out until January if need be. We are a match for anyone with the present squad, and Adams can, by January, know who he can bring in , if anyone.

I don't known whether I would or not but we certainly need someone with a bit of pace in defence as well as someone who can play left back. Collins or ANOther would fit the bill. Andy is spot on.

My slight concern would be that he didn't progress here as fast as I thought he would and he had some games when he was a bit lazy, like others. But if he could find his form and get back to his best he would be an asset in Div 2.

Andy Jones, Jon McCarthy, Dave Brammer to name a few all disappointed on their return, why do people get stuck in time regarding players? Move on!

they had all aged considerably! Collins.is young and still has plenty to offer... Potrntially even better than he was beforr.

Archived