onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

What now for Morsey?

Coskickabo

If Micky had absolutely no intention of even putting Morsy on the bench - we had 7 outfield players there and no keeper - I'm not sure why he had to travel all the way down to Aldershot and then be taken out on to the pitch 45 minutes before the game to do an individual "training" session in front of the fans. That looked rather unnecessary to me - almost rubbing the lad's nose in it?

Advert

Gone missing for 1/3 of the season?! You been watching the same player?! He's been great in many of the games he's played in and been looking very decent! He'll be back in the team when needed. Just a shame about his poor disciplinary record!

I think Valiant62 is using the term missing for 1/3 of the season with regard to Morsy being banned twice.

If Micky had absolutely no intention of even putting Morsy on the bench - we had 7 outfield players there and no keeper - I'm not sure why he had to travel all the way down to Aldershot and then be taken out on to the pitch 45 minutes before the game to do an individual "training" session in front of the fans. That looked rather unnecessary to me - almost rubbing the lad's nose in it?

Just a guess but perhaps Morsy asked if he could. Maybe he is trying hard to get back into Adams' good books by working hard with the squad?

Morsy needs to learn that he does it Micky's way, or not at all. He's a young lad still learning the game, maybe he thinks he's got to be the 'Tigerish midfielder' but that doesn't leave much room for mistakes.

Referee's are really clamping down on poor tackling so he needs to think about what he's doing out on the pitch.

I like the lad and think he's got bags of potential, I also think that Micky probably see's it that way too.

He'll come back all the better for it and surely that's what we all want.

I too couldn't believe that Morsey didn't figure on the bench at the very least. I hope Adams doesn't take this stance too far. However, if it does teach Morsey a lesson, he will become a much better player. He just needs to control this aggression. Paul Scholes has come in for much criticism for his poor disciplinary record throughout his career, but Alex Ferguson has always stood by him.

I too couldn't believe that Morsey didn't figure on the bench at the very least. I hope Adams doesn't take this stance too far. However, if it does teach Morsey a lesson, he will become a much better player. He just needs to control this aggression. Paul Scholes has come in for much criticism for his poor disciplinary record throughout his career, but Alex Ferguson has always stood by him.

It's not his disciplin that's the problem, I believe Micky just does not like him off the field activities might be a problem

Archived