onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Murphy in line for debut!

carpetman123

Advert

I've not seen Murphy play yet and I'd forgotten about him until today, could he give us a good hour, is he a better option than James who I've hardly seen too? Shuker will have to try and pace himself better for this game or the last 20 mins could be interesting.

If Shuker or Murphy last 60 or 70 mins, he will drop Dodds back and bring Williamson on and he also has the choice of bringing James on .

More than likely Adams will push Duffy forward into midfield and bring Yates on at right back when the others start flagging.

Plenty of options

Has Duffy managed a full 90 minutes yet?

Adams always seems to bring him off so maybe his fitness is still a problem.

So I doubt he will put Duffy into the middle with twenty odd mins left to be honest!. Probable the most crucial time in the match.

This is when we may become overrun? Lets hope we have a lead by then.

I think we can probably manage despite three midfield players being out.

Thank goodness it isn't three forwards we are missing - say Popey, Williamson and Dodds - as then we would struggle to find two central strikers.

Shuker should be raring to go to prove himself and Murphy/James can split the 90 minutes between them I would have thought.

[interesting comment about Duffy. How many times has he got though the full 90 minutes? You're right - Adams nearly always brings on Yates towards the end and to be fair he too has done well and must be itching for a chance)

Didn't Adams play MacDonald in midfield in pre-season.....Ya Ya MacDonald.....although the thing is not to change the whole team around and stick with the same back four which still leaves Shuker and Murphy as a possible starting partnership and James on the bench.

(Considering that Loft was to play left back and given the pool of central midfield players then being as Burge was transfer listed and an injury doubt and Morsy and James would be considered kids then initially Murphy and Shuker would have probably been considered as the first choice midfield partnership....just as Adams no doubt had Owen and McCoombe as first choice in that mythical "best 11" that Adams says he is yet to field.

If Adams does get "special dispensation" from the football league and signs Sean Mcallistar then the player would have to be signed and registered at some point on friday at the latest.....could start with Shuker and Murphy and relieve each on the hour mark with Mcallistar and James.

Archived