onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Bob Young on RS

Jacko51

Advert

Who ever is lucky enough to purchase the Vale must be encouraged by the teams performances that will surely gain a place in league two next season which will result in better attendances which in turn will produce more revenue.

The mind boggles!

It should have read L1.

I'm fully confident that Mickey and his squad will get us up to L 1.

cheers for the link, must admit listening to the audio myself has filled me with a little hope that this can be sorted finally, fingers crossed

bob must be fairly confident to come out in public, he could have sat on this for a week or two as we had the update only last week with the SC

picked up on the bit where he was on about the propective bidder from yesterday looking around the whole club and it's infastructure as he said they have checked every room

we can now only sit and await to see who emerges from this, intresting and hopeful news to add onto the good start we have made

i'm almost excited:woot:

Me too, he is a good guy and a gentleman and remains as baffled as the rest of us about Keith Ryder.

Bob Young does not have a particular good record,he chose Bratt & Co and we all know how toxic that was, he also chose Keith Ryder who has spectacularly renaged, lets hope and pray its third time lucky.................for all our sakes

Bob Young does not have a particular good record,he chose Bratt & Co and we all know how toxic that was, he also chose Keith Ryder who has spectacularly renaged, lets hope and pray its third time lucky.................for all our sakes

In the end young can only pick the bidder that looks like there the best for the club but in the end he has no control with what goes on after the sale ie sucking the club dry so to speak. Bratt & Co were vale fans so it looked the right option but we all know what happened.

Would you have rather that Bob Young had sold to the Icelandis and not Bratt and co?

Just got back from the Business meeting at the Vale tonight.

Bob Young publicly stated that there are two front runners and he is putting them to the Football League first as he doesnt want to be in the same position as with Ryder. He only made one comment about Ryder and I got the impression that Ryder is not in the frame or been in touch.

He did say that he anticipated completing the sale by the end of October.

He also said that a temporary sponsor (Sondico) very short term for the new home shirt sponsorship and he publicly stated that this sponsorship was still available long term.

Sat with Amos and Tom (Hamil Road Carpets) and Alan & Caroline Baker - the latter won the nights raffle (£10 a ticket) and won the match day sponsorship for the Dagenham game for herself and 15 guests - Caroline will perhaps explain more fully, but I got the impression it would be a 'girls night out' and there's more chance of Alan buying the Vale than being invited along!

Forgot to say that he thanked both Joan Whalley for invaluable assistance and the Council for their magnificent support. (Obvioulsy he is going to say that about the Council but its pretty clear in his opinion we would not now be in existence if the Council had not voted to support the club)

Archived