onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

hi fellow vale fans !!

RayWalkers40yarder

hello there, new to the forum, but i did post once a couple of years back under the name goober if anyone can remember - im a friend of sandyford-valiant and have been a vale fan for years, i do remember the good times in the very very late 80s-early 90s and i can remember the bad times too - wba at wembley etc i also swore blind i would never go to the vale again after rudge got sacked - i still find it a complete travesty and the beginning of our decline.

ive been reading this site for a number of weeks now - and i even attended the KR meeting at VP a while back and got all excited at the prospect of a new dawn - this obviously hasnt materialized , things are still up in the air and a lot of confusion amongst most fans is quite evident. that said, i do believe this is the dawn of a new era we will im sure get a successful buyer soon - the adminstrators have handled the situation extremely poorly but positive mental attitude folks, we will prevail, we are vale and to prove it, i bought my first ever season ticket 2 days ago - the club needs us all to come together and roar the team on ! , now lets fetch the house down tomorrow guys, ill be there to cheer micky and the boys on see you in the paddock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advert

hello there, new to the forum, but i did post once a couple of years back under the name goober if anyone can remember - im a friend of sandyford-valiant and have been a vale fan for years, i do remember the good times in the very very late 80s-early 90s and i can remember the bad times too - wba at wembley etc i also swore blind i would never go to the vale again after rudge got sacked - i still find it a complete travesty and the beginning of our decline.

ive been reading this site for a number of weeks now - and i even attended the KR meeting at VP a while back and got all excited at the prospect of a new dawn - this obviously hasnt materialized , things are still up in the air and a lot of confusion amongst most fans is quite evident. that said, i do believe this is the dawn of a new era we will im sure get a successful buyer soon - the adminstrators have handled the situation extremely poorly but positive mental attitude folks, we will prevail, we are vale and to prove it, i bought my first ever season ticket 2 days ago - the club needs us all to come together and roar the team on ! , now lets fetch the house down tomorrow guys, ill be there to cheer micky and the boys on see you in the paddock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good to have you back in the fold. Top post.

As from today we all have to switch off from our off field probems and return to what we know best which is supporting our football team, let other distractions take their course, let's roar our team on, a win today will be a great tonic to add to the vodka.

Let us not forget that most of these players could of gone elsewhere and have shown great commitment to the club changing their agreed terms so even if they make a mistake, mis place a pass, miss a goalscoring opportunity - no booing, just get behind them and make it count.

As Ashley Vincent put on Twitter #pvfc #allinittogether

come on vale

Welcome back Up the Vale

Hi 40 yarder, welcome back to the fold. I,too am a recent newcomer to OVF and would like to spread some optomism and good feeling to all concerned with Vale's future. I purchased a season ticket too for this season and have also dragged my wife into the whole matter. She is now a proud season ticket holder, albeit a little unwilling at present. I am sure though a few great performances by the lads will perk her up and she will then realise what a life thing is following Vale. I used to be a season ticket holder years ago and have always followed Vale's fortunes even thogh I missed a few years due to work commitments. It is every fans right to criticise but now is a dawning of an exiting era for Vale and we all should get behind the lads who have stayed to fight for Vale's existence. It will be hard at times but stand together we must and cheer on the Mighty Vale. Let's have more happy and forward looking posts on OVF to stir up the spirit. COME ON THE VALE! :yes:

Archived