onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Supporters Club Update (16/8/12)

Memphis

Advert

Absolutely spot-on!

there were numerous threads over the years about the corporate facilities, many ideas, suggestions, sadly those in charge ignored any input, i like many of the catering side staff, always seem to work hard and have a smile on their faces [ god knows how they did last season ]

azure's food wasnt that bad, they just pitched it way to high from day one and their own sales dipped due to this, mid season they tried to rectify things [ for the better ] not had chance to view the prices yet, but no doubt will do soon enough

It is spot on. I do know someone well who was very involved in the deal and saw the agreements in detail. Always better to keep 100 percent of your catering income of course, but in the state we were in, a huge jump in income and £500k pa saving in costs seems to me to have been the best option at the time.

So are you saying that compared to the previous season, when we were told the club was close to profitibility, we had a huge increase in catering profit and a huge saving in overheads? In addition to this the club borrowed close to £300,000 in December yet were in Administration by February? Where the hell did all the money go?????

Azure still get 100% money from food from the boxes and the upstairs areas so says SC link on Facebook,please correct me if am wrong,Shouldn't this av been put on the official statement,not been critical of the SC just making an observation and opinion :)

Don't use Faceache but could you put a link to this because it clearly isn't the case is it is it? Didn't the Azure deal become void when we went into admin??

It is spot on. I do know someone well who was very involved in the deal and saw the agreements in detail. Always better to keep 100 percent of your catering income of course, but in the state we were in, a huge jump in income and £500k pa saving in costs seems to me to have been the best option at the time.

So you saw the agreements?

Why did you see them,were you involved with the deal.Shouldn't such information be confidential?

Don't use Faceache but could you put a link to this because it clearly isn't the case is it is it? Didn't the Azure deal become void when we went into admin??

Jean, i'm hopeless with linky thingy's but I've copied and pasted the following from facebook.

Port Vale Supporters Club The catering inside the Lorne Street Stand - Corporate/sponsorship areas is still Azure at the moment though

Port Vale Supporters Club Yes, all alcohol sales across the ground Vale now get a cut of. They don't do food in Tommy's do they, it's just the meals etc in the sponsors areas, boxes, big lorne St room that still goes directly to Azure 100%

Warren View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Add as Contact

Join Date Apr 2011

Posts 1,709 Originally Posted by davehartshill

Finally some good news.

Now, can we have a striker please?

Surely Dickinson's wages were in the budget Adams was given during pre season??

The club is I understand allowed to register 20 players whilst in administration. So apart from a lower budget this is also a restricting factor.

Well we've already ignored that, we've got 22!

Jean (jacko51)

i have never sid that the Administrators were hanging around to increase their invoice to the club as I know they capped this.

I do feel the way that BY has worded his comments they are now looking for a quick exit to minimise their ongoing costs.

Archived