onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Is This The Same Mo......?????

banbell

Advert

Regardless of Banbells motives in postting this thread, most people seem to be overlooking the fact highlighted by the linked article.

Namely Mr Chaudry invested in a business, stating the local community as his motivation. Then when he realised the business wasnt going to produce the results he wanted, he pulled his cash leaving it to go to the wall with seemingly no concern for the community it served.

Does that not set alarm bells ringing?

No SD that's wrong. He pulled his money when he realised he was causing problems because of the Dimensions affair which was having a big effect at the time. People were pulling out because they didn't know what would happen to Mo. He didn't pull out through choice.

Obviously after that he was never charged and those problems won't arise again.

With the publishing of this post, a few pieces of information have fallen nicely into place and I can reveal that BanBell is - STEVEN PLANT.

Trust me. ;)

What makes you think that Banbell is Steven Plant?

Mr Chaudry made a business decision which in this hard an nasty world, is sometimes unpleasant for individuals. By your standards Mr Lloyd killed the Theatre Royal and took several local punters for mugs in the process.

Wash your mouth out Jean - don't you realise that this all about Mo? Only Mo has to be subject to the most intense scrutiny? Only Mo has to justify and explain everything he has ever done in his life? Only Mo has to be accountable for anything?

Yet, as Mr Bratt says, Mo does not own the club. In fact, he does not own - to my knowledge - one share in the club. Those that are members of the Board, of course, do not have to justify any of their actions and we are, in effect, told to keep our noses out - both as fans and (in many cases) as shareholders.

Lets change "For Us All" to "give us - the Board - your money and **** off".

We get the club we deserve - in the not too distant future we will have no club. I don't really care WV, Princey, RobbieH, Robbie Earle's Perm, Aub, Frank Talke what you think of that statement - you are killing the club I love and laughing at me as you do it.

Difference is Mo can't simply 'pull out' his shareholding.

Yes, but a lot of people seem to be too ******** to understand that point and keep on using the "he'll take his money out" excuse as a valid reason for turning down his proposals.

I give up with a lot of Vale fans now, they are clearly lacking braincells and will ultimately get the club they deserve if they carry on blindly supporting V2001 through conjecture, hearsay, lies and downright illogical nonsense.

It truly does stagger me that people continuously fall for this rubbish.

What makes you think that Banbell is Steven Plant?

There have been a few things said on this forum just recently and a few specifics on this particular post.

I can't say too much, in case I get someone else into trouble.

I know this won't mean much to the rest of you but to me it heavily suggests that Banbell is Mr Plant.

Yes, but a lot of people seem to be too ******** to understand that point and keep on using the "he'll take his money out" excuse as a valid reason for turning down his proposals.

I give up with a lot of Vale fans now, they are clearly lacking braincells and will ultimately get the club they deserve if they carry on blindly supporting V2001 through conjecture, hearsay, lies and downright illogical nonsense.

It truly does stagger me that people continuously fall for this rubbish.

They are now conditioned to think this way. The Rudge years made Vale fans think slightly differently, but - if you recall - most games featured more moaning than you would ever imagine. In 1996/7 when we were a hairs breadth from making the Division 1 play offs, every home match I attended was a tirade of muttering and moaning - even the 6-1 win against Norwich. In 1994/5, I can recall friends of mine saying they would never attend another game whilst Rudgie was in charge - months after going up. People were uncomfortable even then with a club that was punching way above its weight. V2001 is an expression of that mentality. Division 1/Championship football cost serious money even in the 90s and costs more now - Bill Bullshine admits it in his propaganda session today. It frightens them, as it frightened Bill Bell. The only person it never frightened was Johnny Rudge.

Now, we are being offered the chance again to aim high. But people don't want that, so they look for any excuse to stop it or undermine it. It is in-built and is a result of supporting a club which has spent most of its history in the bottom two divisions. I believe it, because I have seen and heard it so often These are not evil people, they are frightened people with no vision beyond "get behind the lads" and hope for the best. Bratt is just the front man for all that.

There have been a few things said on this forum just recently and a few specifics on this particular post.

I can't say too much, in case I get someone else into trouble.

I know this won't mean much to the rest of you but to me it heavily suggests that Banbell is Mr Plant.

I thught it was Mr Plant or one of his lads. Are you telling me that all that crap he posted about being a Forest fan was a pack of lies?

This is old news. Anyone looking into MC's past should have been looking at this before Christmas. The only words that made me raise an eyebrow were..

"...Now that Mr Choudry has decided to pull out, bosses need to find the cash to pay him back...."

Now if he covers himself on an £80,000 risk, I'm sure he's going to do exactly the same on £1.2m/£3m/£5m (delete as applicable)

Free lunch? No such thing.

Mo couldnt just pull out his shareholding...what is there to not understand?

And by comments like that, then why are certain board members allowed to be on the board?

Another joke comment Stephen...for someone who has to have intelligence...you show such a distinct lack of it that makes me think you are purposely trying to muddy the waters.

Archived