onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Is This The Same Mo......?????

banbell

i am also led to believe mr plant is banbell

the board are greatly worried about this website and it's forum they see it as part of the media they cannot control, there are enough people who use this site to make things very uncomfortable for them

the likes of mr plant and others have been sent to try and disrupt the forum and target particular posters

it's a dirty war

Advert

Mr Chaudry made a business decision which in this hard an nasty world, is sometimes unpleasant for individuals. By your standards Mr Lloyd killed the Theatre Royal and took several local punters for mugs in the process.

Not saying he didn't but we are talking about new owners not current. If all the board were dodgy as people make them out then I would not care as long as they are trying to sell the club (which I believe they are still doing) to the best person not the richest

Not saying he didn't but we are talking about new owners not current. If all the board were dodgy as people make them out then I would not care as long as they are trying to sell the club (which I believe they are still doing) to the best person not the richest

What makes you think they are trying to SELL THE CLUB?

There really are no words!

this is the level of clueless individuals we're dealing with. people like you will be the reason this club disappears, markie.

Amber Says:

"well haven't we touched a nerve? All this abuse for the board but tantrums when someone stops to question a dubious "investor", come on Legal Beagle, lets have a statement!"

:rolleyes:

Please explain how Mo could take out his £1.2 million (yes 1.2 million, 4 times the boards investment!) investment. You can even post the answer in the ridiculous manner of your choice. Failing that (which you willO, can you explain why Mo is a questionable investor? Failing that (which you will), can you give one reason why Mo investing £1.2 million into the club is a bad thing. Failing that (you get the jist) can you explain how the board are currently doing such a great job?

In what way is he dubious, Amber? This was years ago, and he was never charged. He made a sensible decision.

How about all the things the board have done SINCE then?

By all means, ignore the facts and you AND your dad won't have a club to support anymore...

Mr Chaudry was not charged with any offence, unlike Mr Bratt who was charged and convicted of misselling insurance policies, and another board member who is a convicted drug offences.

Not to mention the Director who left hundreds of local people hundreds of pounds out of pocket when his company went bump - which he knew full well was coming - and they take the high moral ground!! Incredible. Board, you are lieing, self serving ****. :(

This thread is about mo not the board and Mo killed focal it's a simple as that

Wasn't aware that people weren't allowed to make passing comment on matters outside of the direct content of a thread.

As for Mr Chaudry's business past. As far as I can see he has never broken the law. As far as I can see he has shown all the signs of being quite an astute and shrewd businessman. The sort of expertise the club has been lacking for the last 7 years.

Keyboard warrior ban bell seems intent upon discrediting Mo chaudry. WHY?

Mo Chaudry is the mans real name. He doesn't hide behind a secret forum name. In fact he is not trying to hide anything.

So what have YOU to hide ban bell?

Are you brave enough and honest enough to tell us - the forum members and real Vale supporters you true name?

Keyboard warrior ban bell seems intent upon discrediting Mo chaudry. WHY?

Mo Chaudry is the mans real name. He doesn't hide behind a secret forum name. In fact he is not trying to hide anything.

So what have YOU to hide ban bell?

Are you brave enough and honest enough to tell us - the forum members and real Vale supporters you true name?

I'm told that Mr "Banbell" got put in his place today, so be gentle...:ninja:

Archived