onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Is This The Same Mo......?????

banbell

lol @ that old chestnut "he wasn't guilty of an offence" He's a crook. Everyone who has had dealings with him knows he is. If you want your club to be run by a crook then so be it. I for one will never set foot at VP again if he buys us.

"Everyone" who has had dealings with him? A bit of a broadbrush accusation which obviously isn't true and also defamatory, a dangerous comment IMHO.

If you want your club to be run by a "crook", another dangerous comment for you to make. A crook is someone who steals something, just what are you accusing Mo of stealing?

More wild baseless accusations.

Advert

I've never once said I support the current board, nor have I said I believe in them. As I continually say, I am not pro board, I am instead Anti-Mo.

Based on what though, hearsay, personal experience (which if so you should have no probem sharing with us) or the colour of Mo's skin?

The colour of his skin is irrelevant and in fairness that is a pretty low card to pull when you don't know me (see my comments on the racism threads of recent times). Granted it is hearsay, hearsay from a number of individuals who have had dealings with Mo. Again as I've said, I used the wrong semantics.

I don't like his personality, not some of his business ethics. I wouldn't like him running our club. Nor would I like the current board in charge.

The colour of his skin is irrelevant and in fairness that is a pretty low card to pull when you don't know me (see my comments on the racism threads of recent times). Granted it is hearsay, hearsay from a number of individuals who have had dealings with Mo. Again as I've said, I used the wrong semantics.

I don't like his personality, not some of his business ethics. I wouldn't like him running our club. Nor would I like the current board in charge.

so what do you want then?

Tell you what, lets say you have a choice today.

The current board

or Mo

don't sit on the fence, the splinters are awful. Which way would you go?

so what do you want then?

Tell you what, lets say you have a choice today.

The current board

or Mo

don't sit on the fence, the splinters are awful. Which way would you go?

I'd of had Newton. I said it at the time, we missed the boat there.

Dear Amber's Dad,

I have only just seen your post.

The matter raised by Banbell is irrelevant to the PVFC bid.

The situation to which Banbell refers is in the public domain in that it is reported - although Banbell is selective in the link he posts.

As I have said before I am here to assist clarify aspects of the PVFC bid, not to engage in debate about unconnected matters - whether directed to Mo or indeed any Board member.

Kind Regards

Hi LB

I raised the radio matter a while ago, & I have repeated a few times the fact that Mo not only quit the radio but didn't allow the people there enough time to refund his outlay - & I do believe that has some bearing on me not being totally in favour of Mo. Although I'm so sick & tired of the Boards unprofessionalism that I have swung in Mos favour.

How can Mo convince me, & others who may have the same thoughts, that he won't get fed up & walk AND demand the money in some way or another?

There are crooks within the club, over £100k has gone missing and no one has been charged with it yet.

If you want your club to be run by a "crook", another dangerous comment for you to make. A crook is someone who steals something, just what are you accusing Mo of stealing?

More wild baseless accusations.

Tim - isn't this double standards? You're right in so much as Cooper can't call Mo a crook, but can you back up your crook accusations at the people at the club? You have a name? You know exactly where it went?

Not having a pop, just curious how things work one way on here but not the other.

Not low as the race card is already in play from a number of the bigger players I merely asked if race was an issue for you. So basically you have called someone a crook on a public forum based on hearsay? Dear oh dear what a stupid thing to do!

I'd of had Newton. I said it at the time, we missed the boat there.

But that wasn't the question was it?

Valiant Haze is spot on. Granted, which I have already admitted I used the wrong semantics. He isn't a crook. He is however someone who I don't look towards favourably in the manner in which he has and does conduct his business affairs. This is no different to the abuse Bill Bratt gets every day on here.

Once again I apologise for using the wrong semantics. However, I do not apologise for not wanting Mo in charge of the club.

Hi LB

I raised the radio matter a while ago, & I have repeated a few times the fact that Mo not only quit the radio but didn't allow the people there enough time to refund his outlay - & I do believe that has some bearing on me not being totally in favour of Mo. Although I'm so sick & tired of the Boards unprofessionalism that I have swung in Mos favour.

How can Mo convince me, & others who may have the same thoughts, that he won't get fed up & walk AND demand the money in some way or another?

Tim - isn't this double standards? You're right in so much as Cooper can't call Mo a crook, but can you back up your crook accusations at the people at the club? You have a name? You know exactly where it went?

Not having a pop, just curious how things work one way on here but not the other.

No it isn't double standards. Cooper has since said he has no evidence that Mo is a crook and made his comment based on hearsay.

What I have said is that £100k has gone missing from within the club, it is a known fact. To date no one has been charged with the theft of this money so someone within the club, or who has worked there, is a crook. The only explanation that there was no crook is if the cash is sitting in a biscuit tin somewhere and they have forgotten where they put it! Is this one of the reasons they don't want the finances investigating fully?

Has anyone questioned Bratt/Jackson/ the accountants over it, if as I'm reading you its public knowledge?

The CPS didn't press charges against the individual blamed for the loss as the club didn't provide what they were asked for within a set timescale (some things never change it would appear). I would assume the people you mention would have been involved in the investigation at some point giving evidence.

It is also common knowledge at the club that only certain individuals have access to cash to pay for suppliers or work being done, ask a few ex employees to confirm who these people are.

The problem is MC is a local businessman, many people will have dealt with him, some have had good deals, some may not be pleased. Thats life, I dont know him, just based on posts on here, I left N Staffs 40 years ago. He has built up a good business, made some money, what is wrong with that. At least he is a local with a reputation to maintain. Compare that to my local team, sold by a Serb to a Thai consortium, or to Leeds, even Ken Bates doesnt know who owns them. Not such a big leap in faith for the Vale?

Archived