onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Is This The Same Mo......?????

banbell

I have not at all, I do go and watch Vale – their my 2nd team, and to generate debate I did spice up my posts but my beliefs are what I am saying, there is far too much negativity around the club and I have reservations about Mo's bid. Just because that doesn't conform to the majority on here and just because I don't go week in, week out surely doesn't mean I can't have an opinion. I bet I've spent more money this season than some on here following Vale.

Sometimes a neutral observer can step back and see the bigger picture – one of my sons for his sins is a Liverpool Supporter and I take him to games when I can, European away games and the like where it’s the old school scousers who have long since stopped going to Anfield and just do the Euro games. I've witnessed at close hand how fan power can overturn a hated regime, was at Anfield last night and the feel good factor and atmosphere compared to 10 months again is a total transformation. And although there is no direct comparison to Vale I've seen men with ego's, wallets, recourses and lawyers a lot bigger than this lot at Vale walk away with nothing, with a big influence from the fans. And I know a lot more about what went on than you do as I'm sure you know more about Vale than me.

As stated before, I have nothing but admiration for the Black and Gold campaign but as stated before I think you're making mistakes and I don't think Mo is the answer to your problems. Just my opinion.

You need a new script writer. The grammar, spelling and repetitive nature of your posts nearly give me a headache

Advert

banbell or should I say Stephen, when you decide to leave this site, will , you be coming back under a new user name, if so will you please post with a selection of more intelligent post, and not the utter garbage you have been posting with us, for the short time you have been posting on OVF.

As stated before, I have nothing but admiration for the Black and Gold campaign but as stated before I think you're making mistakes and I don't think Mo is the answer to your problems. Just my opinion.

BB

Can you give us a few tips about the campaign?

Thanks.

How much time and money do you have on your hands banbell?

So u go to vale, forrest and liverpool games!! Give it a rest mate, any other teams you claim to support?? Maybe your mates, friends, sisters, dog like leeds so you can stick your nose in to their business.

Hope your making notes of the stories your telling on hear, because its gonna get confusing for you.

Did you go on to the liverpool forums when they had problems, stirring things up and feeding your ego with all the attention?

You clearly have something to do with the board, either that or you need a psychological evaluation, because your need for attention is quite worrying.

How much time and money do you have on your hands banbell?

So u go to vale, forrest and liverpool games!! Give it a rest mate, any other teams you claim to support?? Maybe your mates, friends, sisters, dog like leeds so you can stick your nose in to their business.

Hope your making notes of the stories your telling on hear, because its gonna get confusing for you.

Did you go on to the liverpool forums when they had problems, stirring things up and feeding your ego with all the attention?

You clearly have something to do with the board, either that or you need a psychological evaluation, because your need for attention is quite worrying.

sounds like Dan phillips

Totally wrong Inspector Clueless.

If you don't believe who I am, register for therealforestforums, a now idle private forum that I ran and I'll approve your registration and you can browse the forum and see for yourself who I am.

Show yourself at the next protest.Call out that we are internet loon'sThen we can see for our selves just who you are.By doing it the way you say would not prove anything.

Archived