onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

It’s not Darren’s fault but he can get us bouncing back

4 hours ago, WellingtonValiant said:

Moore is class and we need to keep him, he's done wonders with this squad, really excited for next season. Loft is gonna bang in loads and bring us the title. 

You just have to believe, don't lose hope and keep the faith. Everyone needs to stick together and be as one, the good times will come back. God loves you.

Carol can <ovf censored> off though

I don’t know if your being serious or joking 🤦‍♂️

Advert

2 hours ago, Valient1961 said:

I don’t know if your being serious or joking 🤦‍♂️

DM needs to be given this season to sort this bunch of sihte out.  Either getting rid of them and building his own team or working with them over the close season and building their confidence back up, getting the silly mistakes out of them.  Bring in new players into key roles we need and then at the end of the Dec 24 if we are still sihte, then call for his head.

He has had fraudcroft poor 2 years of recruitment to deal with, the team was built for a certain formation - which we all knew would not work- apart from Carol and fraudcroft.  Not even God could get most of them to average non-league footballers, let alone league footballers.  🤣

Also see what the owners do backing him.

15 minutes ago, PVFC764 said:

DM needs to be given this season to sort this bunch of sihte out.  Either getting rid of them and building his own team or working with them over the close season and building their confidence back up, getting the silly mistakes out of them.  Bring in new players into key roles we need and then at the end of the Dec 24 if we are still sihte, then call for his head.

He has had fraudcroft poor 2 years of recruitment to deal with, the team was built for a certain formation - which we all knew would not work- apart from Carol and fraudcroft.  Not even God could get most of them to average non-league footballers, let alone league footballers.  🤣

Also see what the owners do backing him.

he needs to pay up the contracts on smith who has been very poor all season likewise ojo, loft..only two goals the awful jones and that lakouzeti and grant and refresh the team..if they have the money 

We keep going around in circles here.

We don't know whether Darren Moore is the guy for us or not, so we have to find out.

As I've said before, he should have the minimum of one transfer window and the first few months of the next Season to prove himself. Then we can all make informed comments and the Owners can make an informed decision, based on real data, as to how to proceed in League 2, ie. with him or not. This in itself will be a major improvement on recent decision making...

So let's see where we are in the New Year.

• Like 4

U’s fans at work are worried about Saturday- they’re assuming both Burton and Cheltenham will win and don’t think their team are up for it - a lucky draw last night with Lyle Taylor having an altercation with fans (told  them to f’off) a la Sammy Robinson for us at Accy last season - they reckon there are only 3 or 4 players worthy of the shirt (sound familiar?) and they don’t see us as a pushover - I put them straight about the qualities of our team and suggested the right thing (for both sets of fans) would be to play the game as a five-a-side 😉

57 minutes ago, Raveninblack said:

he needs to pay up the contracts on smith who has been very poor all season likewise ojo, loft..only two goals the awful jones and that lakouzeti and grant and refresh the team..if they have the money 

With Smith, is it being Captain and being played out of his favourite position that has affected him this season.  He is one of those, in Div 2 and no distractions like Captain he may find his previous form.  There again he may not.  I am not one of those - he needs to stay as he is Vale through and through.  Not your gash now - so off you go.  Port Vale comes first.

Ojo seems to want away after Crosby left.

Just hope the Owners back DM and he can build a squad to bounce back into Div 1 first time.  But Div 2 is a hard one, if the squad plays like it did the last 2 years.

17 hours ago, JohnDoe said:

This whole ‘we cant blame moore’ and ‘even pep couldnt have done better with this lot’ is just ridiculous. If thats the case, why did sack a manager and replace him with Moore on triple his wages and a five year deal? If any manager could make a difference, why waste the money? Truth is, we spent all that money and we wouldnt be worse off if we had left the academy lads in charge, and id hazard a guess wed probably be better off. He was paid to come in and do a job, and he failed miserably. It looks like he will have a chance to rectify things next season. Im not overly confident in his ability to do so, but hopefully we will have a budget to make that easier, because he doesnt have a record of being a miracle worker with small budgets. 

What I like is how everyone now seems to know how much Moore is on although i have seen that range fron 4k to 8k a week

• Like 1

On 20/04/2024 at 17:50, Jim Gammon said:

I believe he’s the one to get us bouncing back.

I’d be surprised if Garrity and Ripley stay. We will lose Dipepa but would be good to get him loaned back.

I think picking through the bones of a poor squad can be done until the start of the season. 

The youth are great and despite being thrown to the slaughter have done good under the circumstances.

take a serious chop of the vast majority of the squad…..pay off some contracts to get rid. Lose Loft and Uche as they are exquisitely expensive and woefully inadequate.

Darren is the man to get us back on track. Carol now needs to throw a few ££££ at the team and let the fans believe again.

bring it on! We got this next season

I thought he was a decent appointment but so far he's been hopeless even if they aren't his players!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, WellingtonValiant said:

Moore is class and we need to keep him, he's done wonders with this squad, really excited for next season. Loft is gonna bang in loads and bring us the title. 

You just have to believe, don't lose hope and keep the faith. Everyone needs to stick together and be as one, the good times will come back. God loves you.

Carol can <ovf censored> off though

Defo a Stoke fan on a wind up .

Enjoy the best season you have had for a long time with Vale going down .

Shame our players do not understand that every time they take to the field they are playing for Vale and secondly to silence the lard and not giving them opportunity to enjoy Vales demise

Unfortunately our bottle jobs have allowed thst happen .

So enjoy your 2 divisions apart social distancing love in

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, osprey said:

Just hope we play energetic football with none of the boring pass across the back when we have the ball and stand off when the opposition have the ball 

up and at em 😄

I am hoping this is what he means by changing the whole structure of the club,changing the <ovf censored> DF put in place... style of play,recruitment etc

The only thing i would keep is the path from the youth team to the first team

• Like 1

What I like is how everyone now seems to know how much Moore is on although i have seen that range fron 4k to 8k a week
I was told in pretty good authority that he's getting paid £250,000 per year. So not far off £5k per week. He needs to start earning it pretty quickly.

6 hours ago, werstayinup said:

You dont think he will be getting far more than Crosby? We were willing to pay more to get an improvement. We havent seen one. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, leedsvaliant said:
18 hours ago, werstayinup said:

I was told in pretty good authority that he's getting paid £250,000 per year. So not far off £5k per week. He needs to start earning it pretty quickly.

Well I'd say on what I've seen so far he should get minimum wage even that's pushing it as maybe he should get 200 pounds a week max 

He really has been that bad .

But with his own staff granted he could be better so will give him his five years I expect Vale be in prem by end of his tenure with full houses at Vale Park and winning football.

Reality is probably in next five years go up and back down again because we do not seem to me to like being a small fish on a big pond and play like we are a tiddly fish about to be eaten by big shark 

Get some strong characters in who all have ambition in 

Edited by Dipepa delight