onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Moore out

3 hours ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

The two goal lead matches transpired to send Vale down. 

Ask yourself would such surrender have happened with Adams as manager, or Clarke or even Aspin, Gannon and Glover!! 

Yes!

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Advert

54 minutes ago, Vtid said:

Stayed up on game 45 the season before this one just gone. 5 managers in less than 2 years! Slippery slope & as you suggest there’s big problems at that club going a lot deeper than some think 

Aftershock of a brief spell in the Premier League?

Things can turn around fast. Someone pointed out to me, that Forest Green who will play in the National League next season and we’re of course in the same division as Ipswich last season who will now be in the Prem! 

League 1 is the ultimate Prince and Pauper league. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

As FGR have found to there cost that losing mentality clubs ways get you relegated time and time again .

You have to be brutal in situations like this since Jan 2023 there seems to be a core of major losers unfortunately in our squad not 1 or two  a fair few more I'd say.

If Moore is to earn any respect from me (not thst he needs too he is probably a lot lot better off than me which is fine )he has to rid to club of what's being happening since jan  2023 .

If Vale were a graph over last ten years we be a right laughing stock .

I'm not fooled by one promotion in that time

Moore needs to get us on upward rising .

Can he judging by what I'd deemed by players lack of improvement under his leadership I'd say if we cannot rid of serial defeated players, we will  have a big job maintain football league status never mind looking at other end of table.

If couldn't tackle or get close to league one players ,what makes you think these same players can get close to league 2 players and more importantly tackle and get us on front foot and winning games.

So much wrong at Vale he is going need backing to the hilt 

Edited by Dipepa delight
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Matlock Vale said:
6 hours ago, philpvfc said:
When did he manage Man City, Liverpool, Arsenal? Can’t remember him managing a Champions league club.

OK. Relatively high level! The premier league.

For which he got relegated. 

• Confused 2

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

Now your being ridiculous!!! You do know he took over at West Brom when they were bottom of the premier league, 10 points off safety & only 6 games left to play? If your blaming him for their relegation it’s clear you just dislike the bloke & are clutching at straws in order to slate him. Either that or haven’t a clue about football. He managed 11 points from his only 6 games in the premier league ( 3 wins, 2 draws & 1 loss ) 1 month of premier league management in his career in which he won the manager of the month award! It was an impossible task in which he almost pulled off. There’s some fukin idiots on this forum 🙄

Edited by Vtid
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, philpvfc said:

You're bordering RZ's irrational dislike of Darrell Clarke with that kind of comment.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Dipepa delight said:

As FGR have found to there cost that losing mentality clubs ways get you relegated time and time again .

You have to be brutal in situations like this since Jan 2023 there seems to be a core of major losers unfortunately in our squad not 1 or two  a fair few more I'd say.

If Moore is to earn any respect from me (not thst he needs too he is probably a lot lot better off than me which is fine )he has to rid to club of what's being happening since jan  2023 .

If Vale were a graph over last ten years we be a right laughing stock .

I'm not fooled by one promotion in that time

Moore needs to get us on upward rising .

Can he judging by what I'd deemed by players lack of improvement under his leadership I'd say if we cannot rid of serial defeated players, we will  have a big job maintain football league status never mind looking at other end of table.

If couldn't tackle or get close to league one players ,what makes you think these same players can get close to league 2 players and more importantly tackle and get us on front foot and winning games.

So much wrong at Vale he is going need backing to the hilt 

I remember one of the most noticeable things when we were promoted to league one was how much quicker teams moved the ball about and how much more often mistakes were punished with goals. Now we are going down that difference in quality will be in our favour. I’m not saying we will be world beaters but I think some people have forgotten how poor league 2 actually is compared to league 1. 

44 minutes ago, MBE said:

You're bordering RZ's irrational dislike of Darrell Clarke with that kind of comment.

Nothing irrational about my opinion of Clarke's ability as manager. He will never achieve the levels Darren Moore has. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Rampant Zebra said:

Nothing irrational about my opinion of Clarke's ability as manager. He will never achieve the levels Darren Moore has. 

Extremely irrational from day 1. Beyond embarrassing 

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, WV said:

I remember one of the most noticeable things when we were promoted to league one was how much quicker teams moved the ball about and how much more often mistakes were punished with goals. Now we are going down that difference in quality will be in our favour. I’m not saying we will be world beaters but I think some people have forgotten how poor league 2 actually is compared to league 1. 

If the playoff match between Crewe and Doncaster is anything to go by we will get bullied.

Quality clearly not as good and the play is played forward quicker but what most L2 teams do well is they are organised, very physical, press hard and not afraid of a robust challenge with a few head on stick who will kick grandma out of the way if it means keeping a clean sheet.  Everything we are not.

Very tough challenge ahead unless we have a big turnover of players and the new group gel quickly.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Matlock Vale said:
30 minutes ago, Rampant Zebra said:

How do you measure the 'levels'?

Darren Moore managed in the premiership,  Clarke has struggled above league 2. 

• Like 1