23 minutes ago, ValeFanInBrum said:

This seems a great signing.

I am also delighted by the fact I have been able to mute Bratt's little friend

It's a perfect win win isn't it 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

A lovely letter to Auntie Carol 

Dear Auntie Carol, thank you very much for this massive statement of intent. You have made many fans day today 👍👍👍

Thanks again

Hoppers

Ps don't forget the purple 💜 prince 😍😍😍❤️

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, valeparklife said:

"League football" = football league.

15 games for Stevenage 6 years ago is all he's had.

True. Some non league deserve their chance tho. It would be a gamble but I’m more than confident he could do a job in league 2. Garrity is a prime example of someone who’s come from non league & more than impressed 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Rockape99 said:

Think so if we keep Ben and Ethan 

think midfield would be 

OJO Grant 

Chislett Ben G Curtis 

I put Grant in  but would prefer a new signing .. but saying that at league 2 level it looks powerful 

Chissy not a wide man for me.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Brian Johnson said:

I will have a bet with you.

If he does leave this summer and we get to find out about the fee, if the fee is £1 million or over, then you delete your account on here and you never shall return.

Please please be true 

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Rockape99 said:

Think so if we keep Ben and Ethan 

think midfield would be 

OJO Grant 

Chislett Ben G Curtis 

I put Grant in  but would prefer a new signing .. but saying that at league 2 level it looks powerful 

We have 2 and a half months until we kick off the new season. 
Lots and lots of things will change. 
Conor Grant will be nowhere near the starting 11 and hopefully the club entirely. 

• Like 2

So happy this could signal the return of wingers or wide forwards. 

He'll be on a decent wage so we wouldn't sign him if we had no clue how to fit him in.

If we are planning on a 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 it's potentially good news for Plant and Shorrock as might actually get some games in an advanced position. 

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, Brian Johnson said:

I will have a bet with you.

If he does leave this summer and we get to find out about the fee, if the fee is £1 million or over, then you delete your account on here and you never shall return.

I'll have a bet with you

If it isn't over a million pounds just eat humble pie and stop being nasty 

We are all Vale aren't we?? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Biddulph_PV said:

I see we’ve signed a “versatile, goal scoring winger with good L1 pedigree”.

Does that mean we’ll be seeing Massey again next season…???? 🤣🤣🤣

No! We've signed a versatile, goal scoring winger with good L1 pedigree! 🤣

• Haha 4

Great signing, signal of intent that we are not planning on been a mid-table side, as many said before, I would have been delighted with this if we were in league 1.

In relation to Bayley, if he does go, so crucial that there is a sell-on clause in any deal, talk of Branthwaite leaving Everton and they said it will take offers of 80 million, Carlisle have a 15% sell-on deal there so potentially getting 12 million+ should he leave in the summer.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1