onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Synectics Sold

1 minute ago, Spunk Trumpet said:

You don’t have to apologise. I came back on here to put facts out there that Flitcroft is ruining our club. 

And whether Carol likes it or not, I and others will hound him out.

Time for talk is done. It’s put up or shut up. Three abysmal transfer windows is enough. 

Spot on. Actions speak louder than words 

Got to force Fraudcroft out , no matter what 

Advert

Just now, LancyTony said:

Sorry - but ALL the above was opinion, not fact!

The day he was appointed in charge of everything football has been a demise in everything football since..

FACT.

You either see it or don’t.

Like I’ve said….. Don’t cry when we play Bromley next year. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, LancyTony said:

Thanks Doha...I guess I looked at the wrong stats?

Transfermarkt is reliable.

Unfortunately, RL hasn't scored a league goal in over 2 years. 10th Jan 2022 for BR against Exeter. 2 bloody years.

DF said in the press release he'd been chasing RL all summer - Loft netted just 4 league goals last season. 2 in the tinpot trophy. It's an inexplicable signing. Harrison, who we effectively swapped away for Loft, scored 11 league goals, nearly 3x as many and given his injury record, works out to be 1 in 3. Loft's last season was over double that. This season it's 10x that, he's on 1 in 30. God help us.

Edited by Doha

2 minutes ago, Doha said:

Transfermarkt is reliable.

Unfortunately, RL hasn't scored a league goal in over 2 years. 10th Jan 2022 for BR against Exeter. 2 bloody years.

DF said in the press release he'd been chasing RL all summer - Loft netted just 4 league goals last season. 2 in the tinpot trophy. It's an inexplicable signing. Harrison, who we effectively swapped away for Loft, scored 11 league goals, nearly 3x as many and given his injury record, works out to be 1 in 3. Loft's last season was over double that. This season it's 10x that, he's on 1 in 30. God help us.

I don't think He supports us? He's more a Man City fan?

8 minutes ago, Nippy Naylor said:

I've read the article mate it's spot on

I thought it was really well written. The author is a Spurs fan living in Biddulph by the looks of it. I'd like to see more articles from him, the season review will be a corker.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LancyTony said:

I don't think He supports us? He's more a Man City fan?

I can't remember his name now but there's (genuinely) a locally based priest who keeps framed photos of every single Vale player on the altar on matchdays. He posts photos on twitter. Maybe they're all inadvertantly upside down.

• Haha 1

Just now, Doha said:

I can't remember his name now but there's (genuinely) a locally based priest who keeps framed photos of every single Vale player on the altar on matchdays. He posts photos on twitter. Maybe they're all inadvertantly upside down.

That might explain things! Is his name Osbourne??

25 minutes ago, Spunk Trumpet said:

We have gone from a healthy football club to an absolute basket case under Flitcrofts rule.

The day Carol appointed him in charge of “everything football” has been a demise in “everything football” since.

Thats not an opinion.

Thats a fact.

The first domino of this nightmare fell when we got beat 2-0 at home against Pboro live on sky on Jan 16th last year, that was the start of something like an 8 game streak without winning. It went on and on until they sacked DC in April, which I think based on the information available to me was the wrong move, but I don't know the inside story.

Earlier I started to work out how toss we'd been for the last near 14 months, since that Pboro game, to compare it all the way down to the regional Isthmian leagues at step 8, regional divisisions where Popey plays for Witton Albion and Malbon for Kidsgrove. Made a spreadsheet with functions and everything, to automate running the numbers quickly. I gave up after getting down to the northern prem and working out how much more consistent Atherton Collieries and Morpeth Town have been than our professionals on several grand a week as I started to rock back and forth in place. This <ovf censored> club, man.

Edited by Doha
  • Like 4

42 minutes ago, Doha said:

The first domino of this nightmare fell when we got beat 2-0 at home against Pboro live on sky on Jan 16th last year, that was the start of something like an 8 game streak without winning. It went on and on until they sacked DC in April, which I think based on the information available to me was the wrong move, but I don't know the inside story.

Earlier I started to work out how toss we'd been for the last near 14 months, since that Pboro game, to compare it all the way down to the regional Isthmian leagues at step 8, regional divisisions where Popey plays for Witton Albion and Malbon for Kidsgrove. Made a spreadsheet with functions and everything, to automate running the numbers quickly. I gave up after getting down to the northern prem and working out how much more consistent Atherton Collieries and Morpeth Town have been than our professionals on several grand a week as I started to rock back and forth in place. This <ovf censored> club, man.

The standard of football is a lot lower in the non leagues. I wouldnt have bothered, although I know it doesnt take a spreadsheet formation to prove there is something not working at Vale.

Its the culture and the owner running the club like a corporation. It won't work it hasnt worked. If you want to run a corporation don't run a fottball club

2 hours ago, Spunk Trumpet said:

The day he was appointed in charge of everything football has been a demise in everything football since..

FACT.

You either see it or don’t.

Like I’ve said….. Don’t cry when we play Bromley next year. 

It's not a fact, we were in a relegation battle to drop out of the league when he was appointed. The youth set-up has started producing. The big failure has been not recruiting a decent striker in 18 months, post Harrison signing. 2 decent strikers, even one plus a fit Uche and we'd be a lower mid table side. The reality is we will probably go down as Uche isn't likely to be fit and we are relying on an inconsistent Wilson, Loft and a 17/18 year old.

6 hours ago, valiant_593 said:

Is the youth set up producing or is it the fact that our first team squad is so limited that youth players not ready for this level have been pushed into the squad  

The fact that the first team experienced players are making the youth players look better and ready for this level is more concerning.

Feel for the youth players.  Great they are playing in the first team and getting playing time.  But think what they could have been if they had the normal loan time at lower clubs getting that experience.  They have just been chucked in and staff hoping they don't get broken.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

Not because you have a different opinion but because your opinion is not based on facts. And I think you will find that old biddies have a perfect right to be abrupt when being addressed by middle aged knobs. 

So now you're being verbally abusive because you can't handle someone not showering your mate with nothing but praise. I never said my opinion was factual, opinions don't always have to be. I simply believe her and her hubby bought the club because they felt it would be good for them, and not just out of pity or some kind of philanthropic act.

Edited by Valiiant

48 minutes ago, Valiiant said:

So now you're being verbally abusive because you can't handle someone not showering your mate with nothing but praise. I never said my opinion was factual, opinions don't always have to be. I simply believe her and her hubby bought the club because they felt it would be good for them, and not just out of pity or some kind of philanthropic act.

I didn’t start the verbal abuse. If you can’t take it you shouldn’t dish it out. 

• Like 3