onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Darren Moore

Rory

2 hours ago, jeffers said:

Unfortunately at Sheffield he could buy anyone he wanted, don’t think we are in the same bracket. We need a Rudgie to unearth diamonds for free or russle up some finance.

Exactly mate for Lee Gregory see Loft. For Bailey Dipepa see Michael Smith. 

Vale and Sheffield Wednesday are so polar opposite. 

Wednesday had to get promoted. Moore facilitated that however he had the players at his disposal and arguably the best player in League one Bannan.

Coming to Vale is a huge culture change in size of clubs. But that doesn't mean we accept this current garbage. 

• Like 3

Advert

I have to be honest folks. I have zero confidence in any decision being made at Port Vale FC at the moment. Where does this leave me? Probably walking way after 49 years unless there is significant response/ change. There seems to be a 'plan' that will not be deviated from, whatever circumstances prevail. It feels wrong, has done for some time and recent statements and decisions prove to me that the Club is in freefall, crashing and burning, hell-bent on destroying any foundation laid a few years back. Sad really but it will be the supporters who suffer most apart from significant financial losses incurred by the Shanahan's, which look as though they will only get worse.

Edited by pete vale
  • Like 8
  • Haha 1

On 03/03/2024 at 11:08, Devine intervention said:

If she said that that's a major concern.

I expect 2 things this week

A statement of whether she is continuing been owner of the club

Because if she feels players who other opposition teams say have no heart are phenomenal she needs to go 

Sorry and I love the fact she saved the club

The players are killing it

Yes the fans need an explanation and quick.

Not once has Moore apologised to the Fans .

Carol needs to grow a pair, admit to her mistakes and failings and do something about it and quick.

HOW CAN She give a failure of a Manager who had 3 wins out of 23, a FIVE and HALF YEAR Contract.

His first interview he said he wanted his Players to represent the local community and Fan base, he can’t even get most of the players to give 100% effort let alone Play Football.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, TJHValiant said:

The most technical role I’d trust him with is cleaning the bogs. 

The Bogs that are open that is !

Another Black Mark for the Owner, accepting Hundreds of Pounds off People and then making them use Portaloos for over half a season.

It shouldn’t take that long for them to be fixed.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, JS Valiant said:

The Bogs that are open that is !

Another Black Mark for the Owner, accepting Hundreds of Pounds off People and then making them use Portaloos for over half a season.

It shouldn’t take that long for them to be fixed.

She’s been taking the p1ss all season..but you can’t! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I believe the explanation for the delay in the Paddock loos was something to do with the heavy plant needed to do the rebuild would block the turnstiles and exit so can only be done in the close season. Don’t know if that’s correct. 

17 hours ago, Brian Johnson said:

Again, what are you going on about?

V Barnsley 20 goal attempts second half 

V Wigan 20 goal attempts 

V Charlton 20 goal attempts

OK there's being a lot of shockers but until Charlton's intetest in Uche unsettled him we were playing some damnreally good scoring  football .

Not on about the games where the team were diabolical Wycombe Carlisle and especially Fleetwood sold out away end then play like that .

There has been some games where the players do good things especially Uche Chislett and Wilson. Garrity does good things every game, Ojos a better centre half than midfield player .

We have gone completely rubbish in three half's of football ,we have had loft toe poking it wide whens he's a striker ,and Garrity heading just past the post v Derby who were rocking as lost last 2 .

I'm.sure you watch different games than me we are a worser team with our better players back under Moore .

How's that ?

You answer that m8 v Lincoln I noticed you and all your mates went before end of first half 

That was a shocking performance Lincoln players just stayed in position we had nothing to trouble them .

Like I say how the hell can a team beat a decent Blackpool side so comprehensively then serve up the absolute dross since

Uche 's out that's why he needs hurry up back , with half a leg he can cause more disruption in oppositions penalty area than most. .

I don't judge players on goals I judge on whether there a team player Uche is .

Rubbish ever since Charlton disrupted him then he gets injured next game <ovf censored> typical Vale bad luck 

Edited by Devine intervention

46 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

I believe the explanation for the delay in the Paddock loos was something to do with the heavy plant needed to do the rebuild would block the turnstiles and exit so can only be done in the close season. Don’t know if that’s correct. 

I'm sure there is a very good explanation and I'm sure no-one would care about it if we were top of the table. However, the issue is that it gives the impression that regular fans don't matter.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

If that’s the case then maybe a little unfair to criticise over that.

• Like 2

Unfortunately at Sheffield he could buy anyone he wanted, don’t think we are in the same bracket. We need a Rudgie to unearth diamonds for free or russle up some finance.
Lee Bradbury was Arsenal Southern Area Talent Scout since leaving Eastleigh, so involved in recruiting?

Sent from my SM-A715F using onevalefan mobile app

3 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

Perhaps the heavy plant could be used to prevent further access/ exit routes in the Paddock? How on earth can you have a main section having only x1 exit point/ gate is attrocious, let alone no toilets of note. We have become a shambles on and off the pitch imo.

Edited by pete vale

1 hour ago, pete vale said:

Perhaps the heavy plant could be used to prevent further access/ exit routes in the Paddock? How on earth can you have a main section having only x1 exit point/ gate is attrocious, let alone no toilets of note. We have become a shambles on and off the pitch imo.

The Hamil only has 1 exit and it’s fine 

Why should u get special treatment half of u in the paddock have left ten mins from the end aswell 

16 hours ago, Packmoor_vale said:

The Hamil only has 1 exit and it’s fine 

Why should u get special treatment half of u in the paddock have left ten mins from the end aswell 

Never left a game early in my life mate!!

• Like 2