onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Darren Moore

Rory

On 24/02/2024 at 21:31, Rory said:

Has he gone yet?

Man up Flickers. Take responsibility and admit your mistake. ACT NOW, DAVID!

I am convinced that this man will go down as the worst Port Vale manager in our ENTIRE history. FROM. DAY. ONE.

OUT OUT OUT!

Are you on crack?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Advert

Does Flitcroft give all managers a script to read as well? If you saw a transcript of all of the manger interviews over the last two seasons, with no manager’s name on it, you’d swear they were all said by the same person.

Same old nonsense cliches - variations on bad day at the office, dig deep and go again, great squad of players etc etc etc. Not “all fur coat and no knickers” like Micky Adams so eloquently put it (or threats to transfer list them all. 

• Like 3

Well he is doing a great job if you like losing majority of games 

I'm.sure he is a nice fella but for us to perform so woefully since his appointment well he doesn't seem a good appointment to me up to yet .

What a club though this losing mentality is absolutely there for there 3rd goal there players got round us with ease the lack of effort get the ball back was Sunday league at best. 

We are down and I'm.sorry say this we are national league on recent displays ready. 

I appreciate the tools he's working with are limited but I see no impact from the change of manager at all. We're certainly not going down guns blazing. Since he's on a long contract the question becomes, if / when we go down how do we re-evaluate his position?

Carol thinks he is a championship manager 

Suppose we will see how good he really is next season 

Potentially without the ridiculous mistakes at the back and the woeful finishing in 2 games we could of been 4 points better off and then believing in him a lot more 

31 minutes ago, Devine intervention said:

I'm.sure he is a nice fella but for us to perform so woefully since his appointment well he doesn't seem a good appointment to me up to yet .

What a club though this losing mentality is absolutely there for there 3rd goal there players got round us with ease the lack of effort get the ball back was Sunday league at best. 

We are down and I'm.sorry say this we are national league on recent displays ready. 

He’s in a no-win situation.

The squad is completely and utterly useless.

I repeat…

THIS SQUAD WOULD GET RELEGATED WITH PEP GUARDIOLA IN CHARGE.

We have players who, physically, aren’t up to the challenge of 2 games in a week.

We have players who have downed tools because they know they will be gone in the summer (note “the injuries”)

We have players who are being asked to play out of position because we literally have no-one for that position. 

We have players who, quite frankly, are not good enough.

The squad is an absolute mess from top to bottom. Jackson Pollock has nothing on Flitcroft.

Moore has little option but to play the nicey-nicey cliched interview card. We still have a mathematical chance of avoiding the drop so doesn’t want to completely alienate the players.

Whilst the reality is that we were as good as relegated on 2 February, fans need some hope to cling to for next year, at least show some fight. 

What would you do?? Publicly criticise the team and owners?? Maybe if he wanted an early pay-off and to keep his reputation in tact because this isn’t a basket case of his making?

Or maybe, just maybe - and I know this is rare in modern football - DM is a man of integrity and is eyeing a fresh start next year with him re-shaping the team for a promotion push? 

Edited by Biddulph_PV
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Biddulph_PV said:

He’s in a no-win situation.

The squad is completely and utterly useless.

I repeat…

THIS SQUAD WOULD GET RELEGATED WITH PEP GUARDIOLA IN CHARGE.

We have players who, physically, aren’t up to the challenge of 2 games in a week.

We have players who have downed tools because they know they will be gone in the summer (note “the injuries”)

We have players who are being asked to play out of position because we literally have no-one for a certain position. 

We have players who, quite frankly, are not good enough.

The squad is an absolute mess from top to bottom. Jackson Pollock has nothing on Flitcroft.

Moore has little option but to play the nicey-nicey cliched interview card. We still have a mathematical chance of avoiding the drop so doesn’t want to completely alienate the players.

Whilst the reality is that we were as good as relegated on 2 February, fans need some hope to cling to for next year, at least show some fight. 

What would you do?? Publicly criticise the team and owners?? Maybe if he wanted an early pay-off and to keep his reputation in tact because this isn’t a basket case of his making?

Or maybe, just maybe - and I know this is rare in modern football - DM is a man of integrity and is eyeing a fresh start next year with him re-shaping the team for a promotion push? 

The players are not as bad as they are playing .

Either they ain't being paid or they are deliberately taking Vale down because some supporters after games have gave them lots of verbal abuse and it's crushed them 

I know our hardcore are downright nasty maybe the players cannot cope with criticism because all of a sudden they playing poorly every game .

I'm sure that Moores a good bloke but if Crosby could get a tune out of the players at times I've come out of Vale Park under him and thought that was good second half v Barnsley ,Wigan game , Reading game, Peterborough second half Bolton second half but having watched all bar  yesterday's game of Moores managing I'm not impressed at all at how it's going with him .

I don't care much for league 2 football with 35 away fans. 

How come Charlie Adam has got a tune out of a Fleetwood team ?

He as no manager experience. 

Crosby had of kept up us 

There was no point in sacking him after a transfer window 

It was absurd and very stupid thing do .

How come since Fleetwood 3-0 the only time  I felt they downed tools under Crosby they have downed tools ever since .

Just now, Devine intervention said:

The players are not as bad as they are playing . I AGREE TO AN EXTENT, BUT WE DON’T HAVE GOOD L1 PLAYERS IN EVERY POSITION. CONSEQUENTLY WE WILL STRUGGLE

Either they ain't being paid or they are deliberately taking Vale down because some supporters after games have gave them lots of verbal abuse and it's crushed them PROBABLY BOTH. SOME KNOW THEY WON’T BE HERE IN THE SUMMER AND, UNDERSTANDABLY, ARE PROTECTING THEMSELVES. OTHERS HAVEN’T THE STOMACH FOR THE FIGHT.

I know our hardcore are downright nasty maybe the players cannot cope with criticism because all of a sudden they playing poorly every game. FANS ARE RIGHTLY ANNOYED. THE LAST TWO YEARS HAVE BEEN NOTHING SHORT OF DISASTEROUS FROM AN ORGANISATIONAL PERSPECTIVE, LIKE A SLOW MOTION CAR CRASH.

I'm sure that Moores a good bloke but if Crosby could get a tune out of the players at times I've come out of Vale Park under him and thought that was good second half v Barnsley ,Wigan game , Reading game, Peterborough second half Bolton second half but having watched all bar  yesterday's game of Moores managing I'm not impressed at all at how it's going with him . I’LL REFER YOU TO THE HOME GAMES AGAINST BOLTON, DERBY & BORO….90 MINUTES OR ABSOLUTE DROSS, EVEN WITH OLLIE & ALFIE.

I don't care much for league 2 football with 35 away fans. WELL ITS COMING, SO BRACE YOURSELF!

A MORE BALANCED SQUAD? A BETTER JANUARY WINDOW? BETTER CHARACTERS IN THE SQUAD?

Crosby had of kept up us NO CHANCE, WE WERE DOWN AS SOON AS THE WINDOW SHUT.

It was absurd and very stupid thing do. AGREED.

How come since Fleetwood 3-0 the only time  I felt they downed tools under Crosby they have downed tools ever since.

AGAIN LACK OF CHARACTER / NATURAL LEADERS IN THE TEAM. THE MANAGER CAN ONLY DO SO MUCH, ONCE THEY CROSS YHE WHITE LINE EVERY SINGLE PLAYER HAS TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY & SHOW LEADERSHIP.

Don’t entirely disagree….see answers above 👆 

1 hour ago, Devine intervention said:

What do you expect him to do with the poor excuse of a squad he's been left?

Your expectations are not on this planet

29 minutes ago, Devine intervention said:

The players are not as bad as they are playing .

Either they ain't being paid or they are deliberately taking Vale down because some supporters after games have gave them lots of verbal abuse and it's crushed them 

I know our hardcore are downright nasty maybe the players cannot cope with criticism because all of a sudden they playing poorly every game .

I'm sure that Moores a good bloke but if Crosby could get a tune out of the players at times I've come out of Vale Park under him and thought that was good second half v Barnsley ,Wigan game , Reading game, Peterborough second half Bolton second half but having watched all bar  yesterday's game of Moores managing I'm not impressed at all at how it's going with him .

I don't care much for league 2 football with 35 away fans. 

Crosby had of kept up us 

It was absurd and very stupid thing do .

How come since Fleetwood 3-0 the only time  I felt they downed tools under Crosby they have downed tools ever since .

What are you going on about now? And you long winded post, yet again, proves that you do not read anybody else's post and you do not engage with other people's posts because you are coming up with this drivel all the time.

The players are bad. We have 2 centre backs that played non -league football last season and would not get into any other League One squads.

The only player in our team that is League One standard or above is Ben Garrity and he will be gone at the end of the season.

Our fantastic goalkeeper is about to get relegated out of this league for the second successive season.

Release every player and lets see what team's they end up at. I would say 95% of them would end up at League 2 teams or below.

You talk about Charlie Adam, do you know his record at Fleetwood before he actually got his first win at Fleetwood?

Plus Fleetwood have better players than us including decent strikers.

Crosby is a shit3 manager, let's get that straight. He's had us in complete free fall since September and should have gone in October.

Andy Crosby's record this season.

8 wins from 29 league games and left us in a relegation zone

On that record how the hell does Crosby get a tune (Carlisle Away, Fleetwood Away) to keep us up when it is him that's put us in the relegation zone

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Brian Johnson said:

What do you expect him to do with the poor excuse of a squad he's been left?

Your expectations are not on this planet

I expect him have the players giving there all .

My expectations what expectations I support Port Vale there is no expectation. 

I expect them win games its 11 v 11 

We beat before we kick a ball .

Why have performance got even worse under Moore didn't see Smith and Debrah making glaring errors under Crosby like that.

It's like we play we playing the opposition with 17 men as six  of ours are aiding them 

It's <ovf censored> and I'm sick of it m8 .

You keep happy Clapping Moore and his merry men 

1 minute ago, Devine intervention said:

Why have performance got even worse under Moore didn't see Smith and Debrah making glaring errors under Crosby like that.

What don't you understand?????

Its Crosby <ovf censored> show that put us in a relegation spot. Are you happy that Crosby did that?

Are you happy that Crosby won 8 games from 29?

No I'm not but in a lot of them defeats we deserved better 

Under Moore we have deserved lose every game so far

Crosby at least got a tune out of them to get us to quarter finals of league cup snd in some games we were damn good. 

Where's the tune out of Moore

There's no tune.

Silence tiesto

Edited by Devine intervention

5 minutes ago, Devine intervention said:

I expect him have the players giving there all .

My expectations what expectations I support Port Vale there is no expectation. 

I expect them win games its 11 v 11 

We beat before we kick a ball .

It's like we play we playing the opposition with 17 men as six  of ours are aiding them 

It's <ovf censored> and I'm sick of it m8 .

You keep happy Clapping Moore and his merry men 

You’re asking him to polish a <ovf censored>. It’s an impossible job for Moore in reality and I feel for him having to bite his lip and not go in two footed on a few of them in his post-match. None of these are his players.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Devine intervention said:

No I'm not but in a lot of them defeats we deserved better 

Under Moore we have deserved lose every game so far

Crosby at least got a tune out of them to get us to quarter finals of league cup snd in some games we were damn good. 

Where's the tune out of Moore

There's no tune.

Silence tiesto

We have not lost every game under Moore.

Who did we beat on the road to the Quarter Finals of the League Cup?

Its Crosby that went nearly 3 months without a league win.

Its Crosby that's put us in the bottom 4

Its Crosby that we lost to team's like Cheltenham at home, Carlisle & Fleetwood.

You still have yet to answer my question to you on how long it took Charlie Adam to get a tune out of Fleetwood who you have compared us to

• Like 1