onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Fleetwood (H) match thread - 27th Feb

robf

Advert

4 minutes ago, MBE said:

Do or die tomorrow and on that basis I would urge all fans get down to support the team for one last time before all hope is gone.

If it was up to me I would make a few changes from Saturday. Sang is our player most likely to create a chance with some lovely deliveries into the box so we need to get him higher up the pitch  and I always feel we do better when him and Massey link up together. Putting Grant in CM I would hope he can help us to control the midfield better. Last chance saloon for a lot of these lads.

My team would be:

Ripley

Sang Lapota Debrah Yak

Ojo Grant

Massey Garrity Mighten

Loft

Whoever plays they need to show 

A hell of a lot more passion and fight 

For the badge they are representing.

The dust has settled from the weekend and i just feel complete and utter deflated. I cant be arsed to go tomorrow as i know exactly how its going to go before a ball has even been kicked. When the owner dof and players seem like they dont care and have absolutely zero fight in them. Why should i waste my time? 3:0 fleetwood have will have maximum 2 shots on target and majority of our play wont make it into there half . 

11 minutes ago, MBE said:

Do or die tomorrow and on that basis I would urge all fans get down to support the team for one last time before all hope is gone.

If it was up to me I would make a few changes from Saturday. Sang is our player most likely to create a chance with some lovely deliveries into the box so we need to get him higher up the pitch  and I always feel we do better when him and Massey link up together. Putting Grant in CM I would hope he can help us to control the midfield better. Last chance saloon for a lot of these lads.

My team would be:

Ripley

Sang Lapota Debrah Yak

Ojo Grant

Massey Garrity Mighten

Loft

Do we really need two holding midfielders in a game at home that is do or die? I’d only be having the one myself, Grant has been massively underwhelming to say the least as well 

5 minutes ago, Vale1995 said:

The dust has settled from the weekend and i just feel complete and utter deflated. I cant be arsed to go tomorrow as i know exactly how its going to go before a ball has even been kicked. When the owner dof and players seem like they dont care and have absolutely zero fight in them. Why should i waste my time? 3:0 fleetwood have will have maximum 2 shots on target and majority of our play wont make it into there half . 

Why waste your time?

Because our league status and financing of the club for the next 3 years depends on tomorrow.

Snap out of it and get down Vale Park.

Why waste your time?
Because our league status and financing of the club for the next 3 years depends on tomorrow.
Talking about the fans or the players? If they can't be arsed then why should we?

5 minutes ago, Vtid said:

Do we really need two holding midfielders in a game at home that is do or die? 

It's a good point mate.

My logic is Sang to play higher up the pitch from his RB position meaning we will need the cover. We really can't afford to lose a goal. We've seen so many times it just knocks the stuffing out of us, heads drop and we accept defeat because we don't create enough chances.

I'd rather be tight and rely on set-pieces where we''ve looked much better in the 3 games, another reason why I want Grant in the team.

If its still 0-0 in the last 25 mins then thats the time to go for it with Wilo in the last 25 mins.

Just now, rob1983 said:
5 minutes ago, MBE said:
Why waste your time?

Talking about the fans or the players? If they can't be arsed then why should we?

The confidence is absolutely shot, players are hiding from the ball its really obvious to see however 1 result changes that.

It HAS TO BE TOMORROW or we will be down.

Now is not the time to throw the towel in.

1 minute ago, MBE said:

It's a good point mate.

My logic is Sang to play higher up the pitch from his RB position meaning we will need the cover. We really can't afford to lose a goal. We've seen so many times it just knocks the stuffing out of us, heads drop and we accept defeat because we don't create enough chances.

I'd rather be tight and rely on set-pieces where we''ve looked much better in the 3 games, another reason why I want Grant in the team.

If its still 0-0 in the last 25 mins then thats the time to go for it with Wilo in the last 25 mins.

Yeah it’s a difficult one I suppose, like you say if we concede it’s pretty much curtains. Don’t really want to go too defensive either or at the same time go all guns blazing. Hoping they just play with a little freedom as I know ability wise some of these players lack but it’s a confidence issue just as much I feel. What I would do for a couple of early goals 😂 nervously excited anyway 👍🏻 

Charlton have got 3 in a row away from home, but then Fleetwood and Carlisle back to back.

We are looking at needing to beat Fleetwood and Shrews to stand a chance now.

The confidence is absolutely shot, players are hiding from the ball its really obvious to see however 1 result changes that.
It HAS TO BE TOMORROW or we will be down.
Now is not the time to throw the towel in.
I respect everyone that goes tomorrow I just can't sit through anymore of that. It bloody hurts too much.

7 minutes ago, 1 said:

Charlton have got 3 in a row away from home, but then Fleetwood and Carlisle back to back.

We are looking at needing to beat Fleetwood and Shrews to stand a chance now.

Think we just need to take it one game at a time really. We have to win tomorrow otherwise I don’t think Shrewsbury matters mate 

Archived