onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Change of ownership

Emile

Do you want Carol & Kevin to sell up?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Carol & Kevin to sell up?

• Yes
    • No

5 minutes ago, NW9Valiant said:

Just to clarify, the whole thing with the rainbow ball is an EFL thing, not a Vale thing.

But yeah this stuff, it matters and makes a difference to the minority / marginalised. Pretty much the whole point to it.

Does it? Not sure how someone in the ‘minority’ would benefit from this. Everyone is equal end of. Keep politics and other subjects out of football. Keep football for football for all. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Advert

Honestly not sure if these are genuine questions seeking understanding or just statements that it doesn't matter to yourselves. 

Either way, there's a separate forum for this sort of discussion (and it's nothing to do with this thread) so I will leave it there. Not a hill I particularly care to die on at any rate.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Does it though? 

I can't begin to speak for that community. But does having a rainbow ball send out any real message?

If anything it's almost patronising. 

I just hope there is a bell in it so our forwards know its coming.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

24 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Does it though? 

I can't begin to speak for that community. But does having a rainbow ball send out any real message?

If anything it's almost patronising. 

I've got no strong feelings about stuff like this so I struggle to understand why people find it so offensive. Do you feel threatened by it? If so, why? It's hardly a force for evil? 😕 Maybe go and live in Russia if you feel that strongly.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Stockleys_socks said:

I've got no strong feelings about stuff like this so I struggle to understand why people find it so offensive. Do you feel threatened by it? If so, why? It's hardly a force for evil? 😕 Maybe go and live in Russia if you feel that strongly.

Wow what an over the top reaction. 

I can't be arsed with it. It's not threatening to me whether someone identifies as a mushroom, non binary or whatever. 

Was merely asking in response to someone else does anybody from that community actually give two hoots a football has a rainbow on it. I'd suggest not. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Wow what an over the top reaction. 

I can't be arsed with it. It's not threatening to me whether someone identifies as a mushroom, non binary or whatever. 

Was merely asking in response to someone else does anybody from that community actually give two hoots a football has a rainbow on it. I'd suggest not. 

Forgive me it was Melbourne Valiant who was expressing strong views, its him/her (😉) I should have quoted.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hoppers said:

This is not a criticism of Auntie Carol in the slightest, however, when we are throwing mud at David Flitcroft and his lack of signings, when all said and done, we dont actually know what, if any budget he had available.

There is the scenario in an alternate universe where that DF is actually the non-fall guy for Carol, taking the majority of the flak when equally he has his own hands tied with a lack of funds.

Who knows, but out of all the scenarios put out there, I dont think this is that far fetched.

All I know is that if words were to come out of the club saying that we are skint, fans would be far more forgiving and a lot of those now not attending would probs come back into the fold

I have put this on another thread yesterday.

The wages of Wilson, Uche and Loft could of & should have been going on 2 x half decent strikers.

Whose to the blame for that? It's not Carol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I identify as a fan of Port Vale Football Club......which no longer exists. We are now Port Vale Politically Woke lobbyist group, which happens to have a really football team.
There are bigger issues in the world if we wanna go political as a club, gays, lesbians, nobody gives a damn anymore, this is so last century, it really boils my urine as we slide to oblivion again.
Wow. IAM so <ovf censored> angry right now at your last post which I can't quote for some reason. I'm going to take 5 mins to calm down.

3 minutes ago, Brian Johnson said:

I have put this on another thread yesterday.

The wages of Wilson, Uche and Loft could of & should have been going on 2 x half decent strikers.

Whose to the blame for that? It's not Carol

He allegedly said we went in massive for that League 2 striker. So money appears less of an issue than has been mentioned. 

That comes down to our selling of the club and poor/late recruitment not Carol. 

Assuming DF was correct .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1