onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season ticket renewals

Old fort

1 hour ago, Devine intervention said:

I'm Vale till I die so even if do not go ill renew (yes I know folk will go hey ).

Well I'm a CS fan she saved us she didn't have too along   with all the family  Cannot kick the ball for us she can only go with what's she's told by others ,up to players to start delivering how they cannot win every game for her I do not know .

But that's another story .

I'm.quite forgiving of Vale and there nonsensical displays .

In truth Vale might be crap some will say they are but they my crap 💩 .

So whether I attend or not money will go into the club from me ,and we all hope that in future times things  improve significantly and we do what we have failed to do thus far and beat teams we ain't expected beat and beat teams we should beat in fairness .

VTID 

You said she should sell up on a earlier post 

• Haha 1

Advert

I will actually be getting a ticket for the first time in a long long time.

Living in Liverpool, and family/work commitments used to mean I couldn't get to games and this season I've been at games with or without the kids.

It's only Feb and I've spent £300 on league match tickets at home and I'm likely to be at the majority of the ones to come too.

Financially it's a no-brainer for me, if I'm going to be going to the games like I have been.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Mellor! said:

I'll renew mine. Football is my release. Vale are my club. I've no interest in removing Carol from the club and she isn't monetarily profiting from the club, so withholding funds will only hurt the club and the team further.

I held money from Smurthwaite and MOLD, but this is a completely different battle imo.

I won’t be renewing mine and the wife’s had 2 for the last 10 years bit disillusioned with

the whole thing 

1 hour ago, PVFC764 said:

It's the problem.  Don't want to pay to watch rubbish on the pitch and no doubt at Div 2 standard and be fans are being taken as mugs and told off by the owner for raising concerns.  But without the money, the club have no money to buy players. 

But then will Fraudcroft actually bring in players that will get us out of Div 2 on the first asking.  Nope would be most peoples first thought.

Do you didn’t watch us at all in league 2 then?

More looking to renew that i would have thought. Personally I won’t be, football has been dire, there’s a huge disconnect within the club and sadly my interest is really starting to go. No doubt this will be spun back on fans who don’t want to renew / have a season ticket next season with some arguments on budget but the club have brought this on themselves. Much better things to do on Saturdays that watch Ryan loft, Gavin Massey and Connor Grant attempt to play football. 

• Like 2

Had a check last night and I have had 21 season tickets and currently have one for me one for my son and one for my grandson. Son is off to Uni, grandson goes every now and again and league 2 doesn't really appeal to me so renewing for next season could go right upto deadline day.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

More looking to renew that i would have thought. Personally I won’t be, football has been dire, there’s a huge disconnect within the club and sadly my interest is really starting to go. No doubt this will be spun back on fans who don’t want to renew / have a season ticket next season with some arguments on budget but the club have brought this on themselves. Much better things to do on Saturdays that watch Ryan loft, Gavin Massey and Connor Grant attempt to play football. 

I tend to just use ifollow quite a lot now, if I’m going to feel like crap every Saturday afternoon I’d rather it didn’t cost me in the range of £50 upwards 😆 saying that I’ll be there next week under the lights. Mad us Vale lot! 

Just now, ollyandpatch said:

Had a check last night and I have had 21 season tickets and currently have one for me one for my son and one for my grandson. Son is off to Uni, grandson goes every now and again and league 2 doesn't really appeal to me so renewing for next season could go right upto deadline day.

With that sort of commitment you’ll be there pal 😂

17 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

Anyone, yourself maybe, who’s been around for a few seasons has seen it all before and suffered all of the emotions.  Crap football, off field issues, relegation, we’ve got the badge.  It still doesn’t dim the hope.  The good times are just around the corner.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Guitar Ray said:

Anyone, yourself maybe, who’s been around for a few seasons has seen it all before and suffered all of the emotions.  Crap football, off field issues, relegation, we’ve got the badge.  It still doesn’t dim the hope.  The good times are just around the corner.

That is the point though, it does dim the hope. The corner seems to get further away rather than closer as we reverse towards league 2.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, NorthwoodValiant said:

I'll be renewing regardless of league.

People acting like we've never been in league 2 before even though it's where we spend the majority of our time 😂

Not sure its entirely down to what league we will be in or not. I’d say it’s more about what’s happening at the hierarchy of the club. Each to their own