onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Lincoln City (H) match thread - 24th Feb

robf

1 minute ago, Spunk Trumpet said:

Nobody should be calling him “Flickers”.

It gives him power.

Hes David Flitcroft and he’s ruining Carol as a person and Port Vale as a football club. 

Exactly, it's bloody shameful...

Advert

It’s all a bit sad & desperate this & the letter 
Dunno. Shows to me she cares and is swamped with it all.I doubt very strongly she was like I'm gonna go down there and pretend to cry to get some sympathy. That's raw emotion in the video. The letters a different context

3 minutes ago, Powerline said:

I do agree. She didn’t sound well at all in that video. Quite concerned.

It's awful and she feels what we feel plus the £15M and time she has invested. It can't and won't continue. The whole lot is a mess bought about by 'pie-in -the -sky infrastructure investment at the cost of recruitment. I hope we have a go but do not even have the confidence that we can beat Fleetwood. Gonna get a big beating somewhere soon, probably Derby.

22 minutes ago, Aguar61 said:

Absolutely embarrassing... but it shouldn't be just Carol up there... where is flitcroft? He's a real <ovf censored> of a man, let someone else take the shame for your inadequacy...he needs taking out of football completely...go back to property, wouldn't buy a kennel off him though....

Carol sounds a broken woman to me 

She is totally deluded and in denial 

Can't believe what I'm watching  ffs

Carol , Please sell up asap   🙄🤨

18 minutes ago, Powerline said:

Absolute waffle. Relying on blind hope. 
Tell your precious DOF to go out and get a free agent striker NOW!

What’s she banging on about back room staff families for???!! They can’t put the ball in the <ovf censored> net!!

Good lord she’s delusional.

19 minutes ago, WV said:

I think the player budget is set based solely on revenue ? Carol could inject unlimited funds into the playing budget as long as they aren’t in the form of loans. That as we know isn’t happening. I know DF is the fall guy which is why Carol defends him because she knows she didn’t give him the tools to do the job. She is where the buck stops but everyone has a hard on over getting DF out. When or if he goes things will get worse mark my words. 

That's probably why we are investing so much in the things that make money off the pitch e.g the academy. So we have the funds to be a some what sustainable club and have a chance of going up or atleast staying in league 1. I think these foundations off the pitch need to be layed down before we can expect to progress into the top half.

Carol only has 10 million in net worth I believe so we can't expect her to be spending millions with the club making almost no profit.

It's probably why less money has gone to the squad. If we had no revenue coming in from off the pitch before its like a sinking ship. A sinking ship floating on the money Carol has. That money would eventually run out. Especially if we went up like she wants us too. So all the investment off the pitch is to plug them holes.

I know I'm going to get hate for what I've said but it's true. 

It's carols money to spent as tactically as she can. She has I'm guessing set a plan up with dof to make the club sustainable. This will generate us more money. Eventually with this we can invest more in the first team.

I've said it before and I'll say it again

@Vtid what's so confusing pal?

3 minutes ago, Bimbleabout said:

Dunno. Shows to me she cares and is swamped with it all.I doubt very strongly she was like I'm gonna go down there and pretend to cry to get some sympathy. That's raw emotion in the video. The letters a different context

Hard to tell when I’m staring at a floor to be honest mate. Just don’t think there’s any need for it really. I don’t doubt she cares 

11 minutes ago, Spunk Trumpet said:

Couldn’t care less.

If you can’t see it, you’re stupid.

Get him gone.

You can want him out of the club without threats and character assassinations can’t you? 

29 minutes ago, Aguar61 said:

Absolutely embarrassing... but it shouldn't be just Carol up there... where is flitcroft? He's a real <ovf censored> of a man, let someone else take the shame for your inadequacy...he needs taking out of football completely...go back to property, wouldn't buy a kennel off him though....

She sounds emotionally drained to me 

15 minutes ago, Spunk Trumpet said:

Couldn’t care less.

If you can’t see it, you’re stupid.

Get him gone.

If he goes now what is a new dof going to do?

Invest in a new squad?

Oh yeah he can't 

If you said he should go in the summer I could agree, but now?

4 minutes ago, PVFC FAN said:

That's probably why we are investing so much in the things that make money off the pitch e.g the academy. So we have the funds to be a some what sustainable club and have a chance of going up or atleast staying in league 1. I think these foundations off the pitch need to be layed down before we can expect to progress into the top half.

Carol only has 10 million in net worth I believe so we can't expect her to be spending millions with the club making almost no profit.

It's probably why less money has gone to the squad. If we had no revenue coming in from off the pitch before its like a sinking ship. A sinking ship floating on the money Carol has. That money would eventually run out. Especially if we went up like she wants us too. So all the investment off the pitch is to plug them holes.

I know I'm going to get hate for what I've said but it's true. 

It's carols money to spent as tactically as she can. She has I'm guessing set a plan up with dof to make the club sustainable. This will generate us more money. Eventually with this we can invest more in the first team.

I've said it before and I'll say it again

Noone is saying the owner should be spending millions. What we are saying is that there should have been proper recruitment and investment in the team. Whos responsible for that? 

Just now, PVFC FAN said:

If he goes now what is a new dof going to do?

Invest in a new squad?

Oh yeah he can't 

If you said he should go in the summer I could agree, but now?

By getting shut now it saves a wage. Too late for any new players that ship sailed on January 31st. So what's he going to achieve between now and the end of April. 

Be less toxic for sure. I'm too apathetic koin in the chanting but there was lots of vitriol as I trooped out after the penalty. 

Archived