Advert

Lincoln City (H) match thread - 24th Feb

robf

Advert

I'd like to see a midfield/forward lineup today of:

Ojo-Gore/Sang

Chislett-Weir-Mighten

Garrity

I hate playing players out of position, but Garrity up front is our best option right now (thanks Dave).

I'd also like to never see Massey or Grant put a Vale shirt on ever again. Pair of dossers. Loft isn't great but at least he's putting himself about, these two just don't care.

Where is our 'wunderkind' Dan Gore these days? Is he still injured?  He doesn't seem to get any mentions at the moment. A mancunian friend asked me about him the other day and I was a bit embarrassed to say that I'm not sure. I think he's only started one game hasn't he?

2 minutes ago, Bycarsbill said:

Where is our 'wunderkind' Dan Gore these days? Is he still injured?  He doesn't seem to get any mentions at the moment. A mancunian friend asked me about him the other day and I was a bit embarrassed to say that I'm not sure. I think he's only started one game hasn't he?

Last seen being substituted on January 27th. 

Not quite up to Williams standard but pretty impressive all the same. 

5 hours ago, DazFred said:

Hopefully this is the day we take a small step to turning the corner. A point,a clean sheet...anything to build on for the huge game on Tuesday. 

I'd love the crowd to be vocal from the start to show the fans how much they care. We are all frustrated and it's not our fault we are in the league position we are in but we can't concede defeat yet when there are so many matches left.

It's a 15 game season from today. If you look at league table we have 3 games in hand and if we win them we could get to 40 points. However we have only won 3 in 24 which is shocking. There are 2 teams above us who have had points deductions. How has it come to this?

Ultimately it is down to the players and they owe us a clean sheet,a big performance and to put the effort in that we will recognize that they care.

I really hope today is that day,and then on to Tuesday....

I've posted as a fan trying to get behind the team and someone has found it amusing. Some of our so called fans are clowns...they probably want us to lose

9 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Last seen being substituted on January 27th. 

Not quite up to Williams standard but pretty impressive all the same. 

Cheers, but is he still injured? I've not noticed his name in any  injury updates!

Sun shining. Moore’s first game. Getting to the point of do or die.

We all need to be bang up for this - and I include the players. At them from the off. Aggression and battle. The fans will feed off it.

Wow just had a loosey goosey at the tickets available and LS is pretty much full and Hamil is looking pretty chocca as well - theyd better open the right hand section or im going be moaning me bag off

CU all inna bit 😍😍😍😍

Archived