Advert

David Flitcroft Out

Flitcroft out?  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Should David Flitcroft go?

• Yes
    • No

4 minutes ago, Guitar Ray said:

It’s very clear that transfer dealings over 3 windows have totally shafted us and barring a miracle will result in our relegation, with all the financial implications.  There’s no escaping who is responsible.  If and when we’re mathematically down then Carol will have to take action.  It’s quite obvious what that will entail.  It won’t be a new manager.

Absolutely true. But won't happen. He's here for the long haul. 

• Like 1

Advert

6 minutes ago, Guitar Ray said:

It’s very clear that transfer dealings over 3 windows have totally shafted us and barring a miracle will result in our relegation, with all the financial implications.  There’s no escaping who is responsible.  If and when we’re mathematically down then Carol will have to take action.  It’s quite obvious what that will entail.  It won’t be a new manager.

Do you really think after that open letter that she'll do it? 

14 minutes ago, Guitar Ray said:

But she won't as has been proven.

You are now starting to see the light

Billy Belly or Bratty wouldnt have put up with this nonsense and neither would Smurf.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Aguar61 said:

He doesn't have to, he's safe as houses...

Aguar, is he.? We’ll see how safe he is when fans refuse to buy season tickets. I’m not a person who would start a protest but I am on this matter and would encourage ppl not to renew. This is the only language that’ll be understood. They’ve taken us for mugs and think that by appointing DM will appease the fans and we’ll all believe it’s showing ambition. Ambition would have been signing the players we needed in January. Just got lucky with Devine and Arblaster

Edited by Playa Amodores
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

Aguar, is he.? We’ll see how safe he is when fans refuse to buy season tickets. I’m not a person who would start a protest but I am on this matter and would encourage ppl not to renew. This is the only language that’ll be understood. They’ve taken us for mugs and think that by appointing DM will appease the fans and we’ll all believe it’s showing ambition. Ambition would have been signing the players we needed in January. Just got lucky with Devine and Arblaster

It isn't as though Devine and Blaster got us in the top 6 we were losing games with them here, and when they went on international duty it gave us fixture congestion so I would argue would we have been better off not having them in the first place ? yes it was good to see Blaster on full throttle but in real terms where has it got us ? Just giving other clubs players game time ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Doha said:

Do you really think after that open letter that she'll do it? 

There can be no other option.

Her letter was a plea, which in fairness to Carol we should answer.  We desperately need to stay up and personally I will back the team 100% until we’re down, at which point Carol can’t blame anyone else other than terrible recruitment over 3 transfer windows which has actually cost 2 managers their jobs and lands squarely at the door of the DoF.  Even if we stay up, financially it’s cost us as we’ve paid off 2 managers and all their staff balanced against the cost of a good striker or two.

Changing the manager has bought time buts results on the pitch will decide how much time that is.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, blackdog said:

It isn't as though Devine and Blaster got us in the top 6 we were losing games with them here, and when they went on international duty it gave us fixture congestion so I would argue would we have been better off not having them in the first place ? yes it was good to see Blaster on full throttle but in real terms where has it got us ? Just giving other clubs players game time ?

I said at the time what an absolute nonsense it was to postpone important fixtures for international kids games. All it's done is make these postponements pressure fixtures while Arblaster and Devine are long gone. I don't ever want to see that nonsense again.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, darren1810 said:

Not convinced Ray.

He'll be tasked to get us promotion again. 

It’s already too toxic, the appointment of Moore had just made it an undercurrent.  I think League 1 survival would save him, such would be the relief, but relegation, certainly if it was confirmed before the end of the season, would be a bridge too far and the pressure too great for Carol to ignore.  Either way the club need to have an inquest at the end of the season.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

But she won't as has been proven.

You are now starting to see the light

Billy Belly or Bratty wouldnt have put up with this nonsense and neither would Smurf.

What are you on about you drongo.  The light is bright, and has been for a good while.

25 minutes ago, smithie said:

I said at the time what an absolute nonsense it was to postpone important fixtures for international kids games. All it's done is make these postponements pressure fixtures while Arblaster and Devine are long gone. I don't ever want to see that nonsense again.

The postponements were the one mistake Flitcroft actually owned up to (probably means they were Crosby's idea)

• Haha 1