onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Manager is ?

Fosse69

22 minutes ago, Vtid said:

We want Darren Moore say we want Darren Moore! 

It's a no brainer for me , mate 

Moore is the stand out candidate 

By a country mile , There's no compo 

involved cos he's a free agent 

His teams play high press attacking football

Darren Moore's Black & White Army   PVFC.  say Darren Moores Black & White Army    PVFC 

Advert

5 minutes ago, Old fort said:

Only uncertainty with Darren Moore is that although he managed to push Wednesday over the line, he did it with a superior budget to what he'd get at the Vale and players to match. Fear he may find it a struggle, unless we can go out and get the likes of Barry Bannon

He also did a solid job with Doncaster Rovers in L1.

4 minutes ago, Nippy Naylor said:

It's a no brainer for me , mate 

Moore is the stand out candidate 

By a country mile , There's no compo 

involved cos he's a free agent 

His teams play high press attacking football

Darren Moore's Black & White Army   PVFC.  say Darren Moores Black & White Army    PVFC 

You want be careful saying those words around Big Dave mate 😂

8 minutes ago, Old fort said:

Only uncertainty with Darren Moore is that although he managed to push Wednesday over the line, he did it with a superior budget to what he'd get at the Vale and players to match. Fear he may find it a struggle, unless we can go out and get the likes of Barry Bannon

Oh come on he's the stand out candidate

Any good manager can get a tune out of players just look what Micky.Adams did at the Vale when we were in the shyte against all the odds he got us promoted , Micky will always be a legend in my eyes 

5 minutes ago, Vtid said:

Who’s your money on mate? 

Honestly I have no idea. I think it’s obvious we need an experienced manager to make a fist of survival but I have no faith in Flitcroft to make that type of appointment, links to coach’s is not helping with that.

2 minutes ago, MBE said:

Honestly I have no idea. I think it’s obvious we need an experienced manager to make a fist of survival but I have no faith in Flitcroft to make that type of appointment, links to coach’s is not helping with that.

Think it’s obvious who we all want I think we’re gonna end up with Lee Bell or Bonner myself 

10 minutes ago, Nippy Naylor said:

Oh come on he's the stand out candidate

Any good manager can get a tune out of players just look what Micky.Adams did at the Vale when we were in the shyte against all the odds he got us promoted , Micky will always be a legend in my eyes 

I didn't say he wasn't the right candidate or that I didn't want him as manager and I'm very aware of his good achievements at previous clubs.  Just expressing a concern that means he may not find this such a straightforward job. Also, he's just experienced a 3 wins in 23 spell, like we've just had, so for his sake and ours, I hope it's not a case of out of the frying pan, in to the fire. 

Four days after sacking the manager at the start of a period of 8 games in 4 weeks, we are still stuck with an interim manager who's highest managerial position was assistant at Curzon Ashton. What a shitshow. Blackburn have turned it around in 24 hours!

4 minutes ago, Old fort said:

I didn't say he wasn't the right candidate or that I didn't want him as manager and I'm very aware of his good achievements at previous clubs.  Just expressing a concern that means he may not find this such a straightforward job. Also, he's just experienced a 3 wins in 23 spell, like we've just had, so for his sake and ours, I hope it's not a case of out of the frying pan, in to the fire. 

Be more concerned with the other 

Candidates, but I respect your point 👍

Archived