onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Manager is ?

Fosse69

6 minutes ago, Devine intervention said:

I still don't get why we waiting till Wed if Moores the man Moores the merrier .

Do you think we can write tomorrow off and leave us 16 games obtain points I think not every game nows a 6 pointer although it's weird how it's always when games  are running out surely you should be at it every game not when games are running  out .

My opinion .

Come on announce him today folk are waiting or tell us it isn't going be him 

Wonder if osh Shanahan knows 

UTV 

Ah yes you have a point

Come on Osh me owd fruit,there are people on here waiting to win some wedge 🙂  and there are some who seem desperate for me to be naked serving them oatcakes in bed and ermmmmm some waiting to be pulled off by the DOF ... so what is it to be Osh?

Advert

16 minutes ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

3 out of 23 games is identical to the Moore record at Huddersfield. Scary stuff.

🙄 but that’s the only blip & struggle on Darren Moore’s cv. He’s had good success in all 3 of his other jobs. He’s managed in the premier league his overall win ratio as a manager in his managerial career is around 47% which is fantastic. Andy Crosby is a coach who has about 5 games in charge of Northern Ireland u21s & his stint at Vale to his name. Comparing the two of them & the waffle you come out is scary! Let’s get Martin Foyle or Barbra Streisand then  👍🏻 

1 hour ago, osprey said:

Come on Vale - how long is this taking? 

how hard can it be to get a manager that’s experienced, excellent win percentage, all fans agree on, cheap, willing to work with a DoF, buys into the community ethos, plays exciting football and can organise the defence????

Might take a few transfer windows and alot of chasing.

23 minutes ago, Rory said:

Just because, even with all of the things that conspired against him, we were still in the hunt for survival and not even in the relegation zone - with games in hand too.

I think it's harsh to say Crosby was doing a bad job.

His last major under achievement was to lose 3-0 at Fleetwood. I thought that was the final straw and so it proved to be. If he worked in an accounting firm he'd be sacked for posting debits in the credits column. 

1 minute ago, Warren said:

His last major under achievement was to lose 3-0 at Fleetwood. I thought that was the final straw and so it proved to be. If he worked in an accounting firm  he'd be sacked for debits in the credits column. 

Who cares about accounting 😭 

I've got a bad feeling Kennedy will get announced on Wednesday. If it was Moore, I'd have expected him to be announced ahead of the Peterborough game, based on what happened in the playoffs with Sheff Weds. Would have potentially given us a psychological advantage.

41 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

I doubt that he has to rush into anything,he can afford to wait until the summer for a job to come up he wants.... so imo no

I just think 3 weeks removed from a sacking is probably too soon. 

I’m also unconvinced of our ambition as a club to attract him to be honest.

Why would a manager who was going for promotion last season, managed in the Champ this season( albeit a failure) want to manage a club which is struggling to establish itself as a L1 club. It has the potential to ruin his reputation.

If I was him I would wait until the summer or next season. The odds are one of the relegated clubs or one of the bigger clubs will not be top 6 by end of September and will want a new manager with promotion experience.

1 hour ago, werstayinup said:

Going off the rumours we were due to appoint Kennedy the next day until surprisingly others applied,what i dont get is that someone on here is convinced Kennedy will be appointed on Wednesday so why not just do it last week as the natives haven't really calmed down any so they will still get plenty of flack by appointing another inexperienced coach with what looks like quite a poor record.

That all just seems such a big risk considering the DOF states we CANNOT go down

Have a look see on football world 

And it says Alan Nixon says that 

Port vale have made Darren Moore

There top priority as manager ,ok 🙄

58 minutes ago, billbee33 said:

The problem with appointing a manager is,  they have a legal team, to make sure the contract is water tight, and that takes time, any solicitor I've ever had to deal with,  have been as slow as tortoise, the longer it takes to process the contract, the more money they receive.

Yeah I get your point 👍

Archived