onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Manager is ?

Fosse69

1 hour ago, Packmoor_vale said:

I’ve done loads of protesting in the past including having Perry deakin locking himself in his office 

Im not always as u think I am 

I had Glenn Oliver shat his pants at Bury when i confronted him about abusive pm's he sent me whilst campaigning to get Bratt and cronies out 🙂 

Advert

2 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

They said his football was boring, sets up not to lose and packs midfield hence lack of goals i guess,so dont expect fast attacking football with goals....... they could be taking a big risk when it comes to selling season tickets

It won't be enough.  It may however, be enough for an owner and in bed director who don't want to invest any further on the field. It wont inspire people to attend and you are right it could lead to loss of ST sales.

1 hour ago, Packmoor_vale said:

I’ve done loads of protesting in the past including having Perry deakin locking himself in his office 

Im not always as u think I am 

Sorry to go off topic but I've only just remembered that day.  Charging round the corridors, changing all the bog rolls and having you on my shoulders stickering the inside of the main entrance 😃

1 hour ago, CambridgeDon said:

After watching us on Tuesday, who could blame him? Just hope they are right - he'd be another very uninspiring appointment. After Rudge, we have only ever had success when we've appointed a proven manager with a successful track record - Horton, Adams and Clarke. Kennedy looks to me almost like a clone of Crosby - former coach and inexperienced as a manager.

So, please, please, Vale - after the last twelve months or so, can we have some one who's going to get us out of our seats?

Good post  👍

56 minutes ago, Walka003 said:

Sorry guys I've been away for a few days and can't be arsed reading through everything.

Can someone tell me, is there any concrete evidence that going to be Kennedy or is everyone just putting two and two together with him being at the stadium and the odds moving?

There's nothing concrete mate 

We are just praying he isn't coming vale 🙏

5 minutes ago, Mellor! said:

Sorry to go off topic but I've only just remembered that day.  Charging round the corridors, changing all the bog rolls and having you on my shoulders stickering the inside of the main entrance 😃

Brilliant 😂

Them <ovf censored> we’re shocking the fans did well stop there intentions 

45 minutes ago, Rampant Zebra said:

It was a quote from Carol I believe, "we have spent 5 years money in four years" or something along those lines. It was from an official source and available on the internet at the time.

I do remember the quote but it wasn't admission that the club had no money, the new pitch, new facilities and players is an indicator of that. I understand why Carol ignored the things that they have got wrong in the letter (Come on, she wasn't going to engage in that) she isn't going to lie about DF generating his salary many times over since he took on the role, money we probably wouldn't have with a manager in place.

1 hour ago, Vtid said:

It’s still a poor record however you want to swing it mate! And the cheap & easy option yet again 

I Would prefer Nigel Kennedy at least if things are going Pete tong he can play the violin to help lift our spirits, mate 👍

18 minutes ago, Rocky said:

I do remember the quote but it wasn't admission that the club had no money, the new pitch, new facilities and players is an indicator of that. I understand why Carol ignored the things that they have got wrong in the letter (Come on, she wasn't going to engage in that) she isn't going to lie about DF generating his salary many times over since he took on the role, money we probably wouldn't have with a manager in place.

Why didn't we spend it to bring in the players we so obviously need at the moment then?

Archived