onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Manager is ?

Fosse69

14 minutes ago, Valiiant said:

This should have been done before the transfer window to allow a new manager to try and bring in some players of his choice. The owners were just hoping Crosby could scrape a win here or there to keep him in the job. Yet another really poor decision by those at the top to add to a growing list.

I suggest those spending the money didn’t want any new owner to have the window…as that would mean….spending money. 

I suggest they just want someone a little better to stave off relegation. 

Advert

18 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

Seems a bit strange that there's been no testimony for Crosby. Don't we normally say stuff about people conducting themselves with decency and how they and their families will always be welcome back at VP?

All hollow. I don’t see Clarke or Askey back watching games. In fact, Clarke made a very cryptic LinkedIn post if I recall? 

8 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

I suggest those spending the money didn’t want any new owner to have the window…as that would mean….spending money. 

I suggest they just want someone a little better to stave off relegation. 

Or maybe the shocking result at Fleetwood was to far 

Some of the <ovf censored> some of u guys just come up with 

Just now, Packmoor_vale said:

No wonder with the amount of <ovf censored> he gets 

Probably to do with the amount of political drivel he spouts.

25/01/24 at the fans forum

Flitcroft : "Relegation isn't in anyone's mind"

06/02/24 in this interim manager press release

Flitcroft : “Our collective priority now is...maintaining our League One status"

Just now, Doha said:

Probably to do with the amount of political drivel he spouts.

25/01/24 at the fans forum

Flitcroft : "Relegation isn't in anyone's mind"

06/02/24 in this interim manager press release

Flitcroft : “Our collective priority now is...maintaining our League One status"

He has been getting <ovf censored> ever since he got rid of pope 

11 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

All hollow. I don’t see Clarke or Askey back watching games. In fact, Clarke made a very cryptic LinkedIn post if I recall? 

A lot of ex players don't either. Well known keeper rhymes with Spew, was quite put out at the way some ex players are treated by our current incumbents. 

1 minute ago, Packmoor_vale said:

He has been getting <ovf censored> ever since he got rid of pope 

Do you think he's performed competently enough in his role to stay on? Another relegation battle season, and another comically bad transfer window? Brushing off relegation when asked in person by the fans and then it being issue number 1 less than two weeks later in a written press release?

Do you not wonder why AC took training yesterday and then was sacked in the afternoon, and why his and Dunn's press releases were so brief and blunt? It's almost like king Flitcroft was told some home truths by the managerial staff and things kicked off.

7 minutes ago, Doha said:

Do you think he's performed competently enough in his role to stay on? Another relegation battle season, and another comically bad transfer window? Brushing off relegation when asked in person by the fans and then it being issue number 1 less than two weeks later in a written press release?

Do you not wonder why AC took training yesterday and then was sacked in the afternoon, and why his and Dunn's press releases were so brief and blunt? It's almost like king Flitcroft was told some home truths by the managerial staff and things kicked off.

I honestly don’t think he is that bad to warrant the constant abuse he gets it ain’t all bad what he has done so far 

Come on mate your putting conspiracy theories into your own head there 

The things u have posted are all very recent he has being getting <ovf censored> what seems like forever 

27 minutes ago, ValeForever. said:

Clearly been a fall out behind the scenes. You can tell by the kind of language used in the announcements. Dunn gone as well, no thanks for his time at the club. All seems very non amicable. 

After stating 2 x weeks ago that relegation wasn't in his vocab, Flitcroft is now quoted as saying League 1 survival is our only priority. You couldn't make it up. If anybody needed any further evidence this guy is full of <ovf censored>, then this has to be it.

Good luck to Ryder & Co tonight.

Not seen anything about Dunn (or Nash) leaving?

4 minutes ago, Packmoor_vale said:

I honestly don’t think he is that bad to warrant the constant abuse he gets it ain’t all bad what he has done so far 

Come on mate your putting conspiracy theories into your own head there 

I haven't abused him. Although if he was on the line tonight and we conceded in the first 10 minutes I'd likely partake in the "we want.." chanting.

Not conspiracy theories, I haven't made it up. Those are the rumours doing the rounds on social media. The publicly available evidence doesn't rule them out, if anything it supports them.

41 minutes ago, valefan16 said:

Its a completely different animal coaching the kids to the first team though, its night and day.

Its on a wing and a prayer this one but what worries me most is the statement the club put out seems to suggest they will take their time over getting a manager in... we dont have time.

Not necessarily, someone had to take charge for tonight’s game regardless. 

Archived