onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Keith ryder

thevalewarrior

Advert

If Old Sage had put his shop up for sale, he would probably have expected his customers to ask him about when he was likely to sell, where was he going, did he know who was going to buy it, when they came into the shop. It is likely customers might have gossipped about it on the street outside. How is this situation any different??

To say that we are no longer shareholders is true. To assumes that the supporters/customers are not stakeholders in the business is wrong. The supporters are the lifeblood of any football club - without them the club would have no raison d'etre. No one is slagging off Keith Ryder. People are simply wondering when this will all come to an end and why the Football League are saying they are shy of some information they asked for. I don't see any problem with discussing this on a message board. I do have an issue with folk on here telling supporters to shut up because it's nothing to do with them.

I'm sure there is nothing to worry about here but after the last few years at Vale, it's hardly surprising that some supporters expect the worst - because that's what we've ususally got isn't it?!

Blimey Jean! How do you manage to get the point I was trying to make into three succinct paragraphs rather than my over-long bluster? :razz:

I think once the proposed take over by Keith Ryder is hopefully finalised we will have more positive information than we could possibly of dreamed of especially after being under the previous buffoons .

Keith Ryder said at the meeting that he would not be courting the media it's not his style and information would be released as and when it was actually done and dusted , we need to respect that .

I for one will be more than happy with that basis .I think we will see a far more professional way of dealing with everything once the bloke can get his 'feet under the table' and what a breath of fresh air that will be !

Let's wait a few more days, get these legal requirements out of the way and move on . I 'm pretty sure the guy hasn't been sitting idle waiting for this to happen , things will be lined up , he's just sticking to his word and we'll know as soon as there is anything concrete to report .

We're all frustrated, it's a legacy of Pratt & Co , we expect bad news but let's now try to work towards removing this negative mindset , stick together and look to a brighter future .

We all want to unite behind the new owner it's not the fans who are blocking it happening but the Football League and we are just left wondering why?.

CORRECT,

The football league should had done there job as cautiously when Millar came here, :mad:

Think its time to start bombarding the FL again with e mails, :yes:

nowag

its not the same situation

the FL are been asked to approve transfer of ownership to KR, part of this agreement is the CVA, the biggest creditor on the CVA list is Stoke CC, Stoke CC only agreed to the CVA as long as a covenant is signed ensuring football at VP, quite rightly the FL want to see this contact is in place prior to approval

some times in life, there is no one at fault, or to blame

No it's not! It will soon be Keith Ryder's club but it certainly isn't ours- by your thinking I own the Tower of London!

Of course it's our club. At the end of the day if the turnstile doesn't click then there is no club. Owners come and owners,managers and players go but its the fans whose club it is when all is said and done.

P.S. Where did I say I own Port Vale?.

If Old Sage had put his shop up for sale, he would probably have expected his customers to ask him about when he was likely to sell, where was he going, did he know who was going to buy it, when they came into the shop. It is likely customers might have gossipped about it on the street outside. How is this situation any different??

To say that we are no longer shareholders is true. To assumes that the supporters/customers are not stakeholders in the business is wrong. The supporters are the lifeblood of any football club - without them the club would have no raison d'etre. No one is slagging off Keith Ryder. People are simply wondering when this will all come to an end and why the Football League are saying they are shy of some information they asked for. I don't see any problem with discussing this on a message board. I do have an issue with folk on here telling supporters to shut up because it's nothing to do with them.

I'm sure there is nothing to worry about here but after the last few years at Vale, it's hardly surprising that some supporters expect the worst - because that's what we've ususally got isn't it?!

I love you Jean. The voice of reason in an often silly world.:doh:

Its totally correct to say we have no right to information. However I doubt whether ST sales have increased any in the last few weeks and the price goes up rather than down . It appears that a lot of fans are holding back , in fact of fans I have spoken to very few have purchased as yet. KR has trapped himself in a very viscious circle particularly as wages are capped in relation to income. If he hasnt already he will soon learn the value of good PR. I thought he was a business consultant for ****s sake!

If you want fans to purchase you have to SELL it to them , the blind faith element have purchased already.

I'm one of the blind faith element, Nick.:blush:

tisdeano,

Did Millar sign to say that football would continue at VP ?

Less that 5 months later PV entered admin with huge debts,

The FL did a great job, NOT!

Nope, as far as I know there was no covenant entered into when Miller joined the board

Not sure why you seem intent on blaming any one other than the real culprits who have got us "where we are"

People accusing posters of Slagging off Ryder for simply asking for information are beginning to sound like Oliver.

And if these questions had not been asked we would have not had the update released by the supporters club,we would not know that the hold up by details of the covenant agreement between the club and the council.We would still be expecting everything sorted by the 22nd TODAY.

And if these questions had not been asked we would have not had the update released by the supporters club,we would not know that the hold up by details of the covenant agreement between the club and the council.We would still be expecting everything sorted by the 22nd TODAY.

I was told I was putting the future of the club in jeopardy when I asked about the company which was set up to hive off the ground. If fans hadnt asked questions we would be in even deeper ***** now.:yes:

Archived