onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Crosby is Out NOW !!!

ollyandpatch

Advert

46 minutes ago, Brian Johnson said:

You were a big fan of Dean Glover being the Port Vale manager then?

I don't remember having strong feelings either way - it is possible...believe it or not...to be neutral in opinion until events prove otherwise? My opinion on AC's suitability is now 3 points and another good performance better than it was!

7 hours ago, MelbourneValiant said:

Its less than this time last season, so we have definately gone backwards. We had a fortunate period early in the season which yielded 12 points, maybe you are oblivious to this. 

If you are happy then great.

So, if we finish on more points than last season come the end of the season you will openly admit we have gone forwards?

1 minute ago, philpvfc said:

So, if we finish on more points than last season come the end of the season you will openly admit we have gone forwards?

I wouldn't hold your breath. 

Interestingly we could win 20 from the next 23 and on current points totals it may not be enough for even the playoffs. The points gained already by the top six seem unusually high. 

1 hour ago, LancyTony said:

But all in a League lower than us...and, as we were often told during our survival, last year, a lot easier League than League 1. 

DC has done a good job at clubs in Div2 but had very little success in Div 1 yet a lot on here rave about him. 
Wild is a great up and coming manager who is tipped to manage at a higher level, a win rate at over 44% having managed struggling clubs like Oldham and Barrow is pretty impressive. For our budget we could do a lot worse than Pete Wild.

3 minutes ago, smithie said:

I wouldn't hold your breath. 

Interestingly we could win 20 from the next 23 and on current points totals it may not be enough for even the playoffs. The points gained already by the top six seem unusually high. 

We did say points. We are already in a higher position than we ended up last season.

2 hours ago, LancyTony said:

You didn't have that long to wait, then?

Very true and i held my hands up Friday night,we just need more of the same now... no one can argue with 3 wins 1 draw 1 loss in last 5 games.

It was a vast improvement with a change of style and i hope we stick to that now, as i said when AC lost me he could also win me back and hopefully he will continue to do that

Onwards and Upwards me owd fruit

3 hours ago, LancyTony said:

Again...in a lower League, and a much easier League than ours...according to the vocal minority predicting relegation last season!

And, to keep up your excellent, near -100% record of being wrong, whichever of those 3 options you pinned your opinion to, you would be completely wrong!

The world according one vision plant Lancy Tony

Archived