onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

January Transfers and Rumours

werstayinup

Advert

9 hours ago, valiant_593 said:

So strange but equally amazing that he is even mentioning us 

I still can't help wondering if he will go to Dortmund and Manure are just using us as part of the bargaining process. Weir and Williams didn't take long between first rumours and signing officially. 

1 hour ago, Diego Maradona said:

Not counting Lowe and Walters in midfield (as personally I don't fancy them) is Ojo (when fit), Sang, Chissy, Weir and Gore (if he signs) enough in midfield?

We've lost: Blaster, Devine, Conlon and Garrity (injury).

And is the balance right in midfield? Not sure what type of midfielder Gore is?

he can play deep, central or attacking 👌🏻 

• Like 1

Sounds like the club is building a good reputation for bringing players in .

Big 9 days and nights for the club .

If folk are going better to be gone by today .

Mind you depends if folk coming in we must have learnt something from the CH saga if we have then the last however many of games remaining should be fun hopefully .

Let's have some news nothing more irritating than spending five hrs refreshing and nothing happening .

Chislett and Uche must not be allowed to leave in my opinion .

Let's get all home ends sold v Portsmouth should have cheaper admission in Hamil  gamely make it a tenner a game and see that end be full and mental 

UTV 

Edited by Devine intervention

10 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:

Couldn't have a medical whilst in Dubai.

Sent from my SM-A715F using onevalefan mobile app

yeah i get that, if rumours are true he completed 1st part of his medical yesterday & the second is to be complete today. Never heard anything like that before & someone said he was training with Vale yesterday. Obviously we don't know what is & isn't true it just seems it's dragging on a bit now 

7 minutes ago, Devine intervention said:

Mind you depends if folk coming in we must have learnt something from the CH saga if we have then the last however many of games remaining should be fun hopefully .

Let's have some news nothing more irritating than spending five hrs refreshing and nothing happening .

Let's get all home ends sold v Portsmouth should have cheaper admission in Hamil  gamely make it a tenner a game and see that end be full and mental 

UTV 

you going now then? 😜 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Devine intervention said:

UTV 

10 days Devine.  Window shuts 11.00 on February 1st I think.

Vtid,  you behave yourself if you're on as me, lol.

I came on and last night's posts were showing as 2 minutes ago, with no new posts. Weird. 

Ps, just seen robs post, a glitch

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was Vale wild a great description of me .

I'm a absolute nut job at matches .

But not in a aggressive way in a supportive way .

Streaking pain in head last home game when Uche scored that's a concern so going have to calm it down a tad or else .

Yes I be going .

18 hours ago, andy jones said:

Can you or anyone else posting on here name me one match where you have seen the opposition player at kick off pass it pack to his keeper.

How can you possibly say many other teams do it!

Maybe I was already 😴

Of cause he can not answer that question which is why he's thrown it back into both mine & your's court by saying watch the matches.

He can not name a single team

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Devine intervention said:

UTV 

Be nice see an offer now and again. Lot of folk waiting on next pay day after Christmas. 

Lard did it on Saturday and got 25'000 v Birmingham. 

I don't take much notice of offers we do as I'm a season ticket holder but most seem to be double header offers rather than an individual game? 

Be nice see an offer now and again. Lot of folk waiting on next pay day after Christmas. 
Lard did it on Saturday and got 25'000 v Birmingham. 
I don't take much notice of offers we do as I'm a season ticket holder but most seem to be double header offers rather than an individual game? 
I doubt there was anywhere near 25k in the ground at Stoke.
  • Like 4