onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Port Vale v Plymouth May 7th. Tickets

ollyandpatch

1 hour ago, Family Stand Terrier said:

Well considering we are only selling tickets in the paddock (looks like about 20 left) and the Bycars, most Vale fans don't share your view thank god. It's been a shocking 2nd half of the season, a lot of these players aren't going to be with us much longer, but they've ultimately achieved the original goal for this season, which was stay up. I'll be going, hoping we stop them winning the league on our ground. And if they do, hopefully their fans stay off the pitch, we get to clap our players for their efforts and wish them farewell. I'd probably stick around watch the trophy be lifted. Not something you see every day at Vale.

How many tickets left for the Bycars?

Advert

5 hours ago, Vale 1971 said:

May aswell give them the whole ground seasons over .
It be just a big party for them .
Do you see our players doing Ipswich a favour ,I don't think so do you ?
Enjoy the game the faithful myself season ticket holder give it a miss ill go for a walk instead.
UTV

That's the spirit. !!

• Fosse69 changed the title to Port Vale v Plymouth May 7th. Tickets
16 hours ago, Vale 1971 said:

May aswell give them the whole ground seasons over .
It be just a big party for them .
Do you see our players doing Ipswich a favour ,I don't think so do you ?
Enjoy the game the faithful myself season ticket holder give it a miss ill go for a walk instead.
UTV

Feel sorry for this guy. He obviously lives, sleeps and eats Port Vale, a true “fan” . However he takes defeats very badly. I am a “ supporter” since 1965 and have got used to losing. Sometimes ( quite frequently “ the best parts of the day have been a visit to the Bulls Head before and after the match. 
Needs to take it just as another match. When I get home wife cannot tell if we have won or lost.That is how it should be.

9 minutes ago, Hoppers said:

Anyone heard anymore about the supposedly hundreds of Plymouth fans who have purchased tickets for the Beautiful Bycars?

Not heard anything. Wouldn't be surprised if some found a way in our end but most of those will be friends of Vale fans, sitting next to them.

Have to say though, there was a lot of activity yesterday with sales in the paddock. Went from having quite a few seats available to hardly any, which seemed a bit odd.

17 minutes ago, Vale 1971 said:

Just brought me lad his as going now and 12 tickets left in paddock .
Obviously lots of seats sold which are not usually .
Very good more money towards making Vale stronger moving forwards

Football eh. I can relate to your emotions over the last 24 hours. Go from despair, to looking forward to the next game in the space of a few hours. 

I'd love us get the double over these.

Archived