onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

James Wilson

worldsendvalefan

33 minutes ago, janabbotts said:

James Wilson should be retained at all costs. The part he played last season in getting promotion was IMMENSE.  Hes a breath of fresh air when on form.  He gets fouled such a lot with nasty fouls unfortunately. We dont have another player of this quality in the squad so certainly he is an entertainer and we need that for sure.

We do not need entertainers in our position we need players who do there jobs right Wilson is a luxury player who cannot stay on the bloody pitch.Early in the season some on here said Garrity is not a league one player i would have 8 players like Garrity in my side because he shows heart and passion for the job he is asked to do .Like i have said many times before i have seen players with more skill than Wilson playing for the vale players with a lot less skill but one thing they had in abundance is heart and the will to never give up some of this team have given up and its a disgrace that includes bloody our so called most skilfull asset the one and only WILSON.

Advert

12 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:
23 minutes ago, Brian Johnson said:
He's our very own Haaland. Keeps getting hauled off

Haaland, for a reason, his injury rate has reduced since his Dortmond days. He is managed 24/7.

I know, it was just a little tongue in cheek.

Even though Haaland is some kind of computerised goal machine, how frustrated must he get when he keeps getting taken off when he could have had a hat trick.

I'm no Man City fan but it's at least 4 games he's been taken off where he would have easily completed another hat trick

He should easily have another 4 hat tricks to add to his already incredible amount

41 minutes ago, hamilboy said:

We do not need entertainers in our position we need players who do there jobs right Wilson is a luxury player who cannot stay on the bloody pitch.Early in the season some on here said Garrity is not a league one player i would have 8 players like Garrity in my side because he shows heart and passion for the job he is asked to do .Like i have said many times before i have seen players with more skill than Wilson playing for the vale players with a lot less skill but one thing they had in abundance is heart and the will to never give up some of this team have given up and its a disgrace that includes bloody our so called most skilfull asset the one and only WILSON.

I know, it was just a little tongue in cheek.
Even though Haaland is some kind of computerised goal machine, how frustrated must he get when he keeps getting taken off when he could have had a hat trick.
I'm no Man City fan but it's at least 4 games he's been taken off where he would have easily completed another hat trick
He should easily have another 4 hat tricks to add to his already incredible amount
Plenty of time, he is only 22. Spends more time in the treatment room than training apparently.

Of course we expect heart and passion, that's a given. However I disagree with your James Wilson comments entirely.  Not all players are of the same type and there was plenty of heart and passion shown by Wilson Taylor and most of our squad in the play off final. I love players like Wozza and Smithy who put in a shift, but players with ability should be treasured not slagged off. Heart and passion sadly missed v Cambridge and Accrington but improved in the last two matches tondome extent 

1 hour ago, janabbotts said:

James Wilson should be retained at all costs. The part he played last season in getting promotion was IMMENSE.  Hes a breath of fresh air when on form.  He gets fouled such a lot with nasty fouls unfortunately. We dont have another player of this quality in the squad so certainly he is an entertainer and we need that for sure.

Barely plays, never plays 90 minutes, last season was superb, this season meh. He’s our best player when fit, issue is, he is very rarely fit and half the time he plays, he’s coming back from an injury so very rarely is he 100% fit. With our crap budget, I don’t think we can afford his wage for 10/20 games most of which he’s not at 100%.  He will join Wrexham or Stockport anyway. 

2 hours ago, janabbotts said:

Of course we expect heart and passion, that's a given. However I disagree with your James Wilson comments entirely.  Not all players are of the same type and there was plenty of heart and passion shown by Wilson Taylor and most of our squad in the play off final. I love players like Wozza and Smithy who put in a shift, but players with ability should be treasured not slagged off. Heart and passion sadly missed v Cambridge and Accrington but improved in the last two matches tondome extent 

Well can i suggest you donate his wages then if he is to be treasured then see how long it would be before you changed your tune.

On 11/04/2023 at 22:18, hamilboy said:

Walker had more energy in his legs than Wilson will ever have he will never make a midfield player.

The same Walker who had been injured for a big part before Xmas. went to Tranmere in January had two brief sub appearances then been injured again ever since. He should have plenty of energy in his legs as he rarely uses them.

34 minutes ago, hamilboy said:

Well can i suggest you donate his wages then if he is to be treasured then see how long it would be before you changed your tune.

Dont worry I wont be changing my tune, the same record will keep on playing from me!🤔😉

32 minutes ago, mbycars said:

The same Walker who had been injured for a big part before Xmas. went to Tranmere in January had two brief sub appearances then been injured again ever since. He should have plenty of energy in his legs as he rarely uses them.

I was on about Ray Walker he is over 60 years old now he would still be a better midfielder than Wilson now and he would be still on the pitch after 45 minutes.

Archived