onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Smoking

Rory

Advert

7 hours ago, Rory said:

I went to Manchester a couple of weeks ago and there were a lot of people smoking exotic tobacco up there.

I worked around the none desirable areas of Birmingham for a while and by far the biggest seller in any of the shops were king size rizlas. A lot of the shops sold Khat which could get you wasted.

I’m not sure about banning any drugs, generally speaking it’s criminalising nature and resulted in misuse of a lot of potentially useful plants etc.  

That said, if you were to start again with good evidence -, caffeine, tobacco and alcohol would be amongst the first to be banned. 

I don’t smoke at all and have modest intakes of caffeine and alcohol. My attitude to others doing so is more about the impact of problem use than some moral opinion.

Just out of curiosity, do you start a thread up for a pisstake for your own amusement? 
How dare you.

Plenty of folk are having a sensible chat about it. Maybe go and do some masturbating to cheer up and calm down.

Rory what is your opinion on eating cigarettes? 
I wouldn't recommend it. It gets stuck in your teeth.

You can get tobacco that you chew, I presume this is different. It doesn't really have the same appeal if you're not setting something on fire though, I'm sure you'll agree.

4 hours ago, Valiant62 said:

I’m not sure about banning any drugs, generally speaking it’s criminalising nature and resulted in misuse of a lot of potentially useful plants etc.  

That said, if you were to start again with good evidence -, caffeine, tobacco and alcohol would be amongst the first to be banned. 

I don’t smoke at all and have modest intakes of caffeine and alcohol. My attitude to others doing so is more about the impact of problem use than some moral opinion.

I think the Americans would like to find a way of effectively banning the new mix of drugs, fentanyl and animal tranquilizer, that seems to put the user into a zombie state and rots their skin..... I think that's the mix anyway.

5 hours ago, Rory said:

I wouldn't recommend it. It gets stuck in your teeth.

You can get tobacco that you chew, I presume this is different. It doesn't really have the same appeal if you're not setting something on fire though, I'm sure you'll agree.

Chewing tobacco is common with Baseball players in the USA, results in cancers of the mouth and oesophagus, madness.

My parents both smoked, my dad heavily, mum stopped in her early 60's and my dad in his mid-80's when he was told he had COPD. His damaged lungs caught up with him a few years later, his lungs wheezed when he breathed and his hands were brown.

None of my brothers or I have smoked or ever had the inclination to.

Why does cigarette smoke always seem to blow away from the smoker into the face of other people. I don't enter any closed space where smoking is permitted and when outside, move out of range of any smoker. There's not much worse than the odor of cigarette smoke on your clothes. 

22 hours ago, Waynel said:

That would be brilliant if at half time there was a row of distinguished gentleman smoking pipes at the back of the bycars. Perhaps the club could get some chesterfield chairs for them 

You mean back of the Hamil……with the singers.

Archived