onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Port Vale: Stars angry after being touted for sale

vale2010

Then why did he join the board to allow Deakin and Miller to be elected? He through his hat in with the shysters back then, despite warning, he can't complain now.

Rubbish that move was done to bring in players needed to try & gain promotion which without the pts deduction was a real threat. Club could not be run without another director. This 'admin' lark that ppl were hoping for is really brilliant isn't it - NOT. I know previous idiots needed to be ousted but need to keep best players & coaching staff. Mickeys patience are really being pushed to their limits.

Advert

Don't worry it appears that most posters on here think that flogging our players on for next to nowt is sensible and good business.:banghead:

Your club is broke, you can't pay the bills, the quickest way to cut overheads is to slash the wage bill.

I think far too many people didn't really have understand the consequences of administration.

Your club is broke, you can't pay the bills, the quickest way to cut overheads is to slash the wage bill.

I think far too many people didn't really have understand the consequences of administration.

Shunt I aren't that niave but when the admin bloke tells you the managerial staff is OK and the fans need not worry as non of the players are on mega wages you just begin to think that maybe we can hold on to our best players until the cavalry comes in (new owner(s)) then wham your best defender is whisked off overnight for a mere £50,000. Think what you will but I call it untrustworthy actions.

You may be right but should MA be the best judge of that, rather than for an agent to be touting them all around? By definition, if we put them all up for offers the best ones will go.
Hear bl***dy hear and they leave for peanuts as well.:(

Hear bl***dy hear and they leave for peanuts as well.:(

Barnsley took advantage of our situation with Lee and fair play to them. 75k overall is not bad for him , he needs to improve greatly to make it in the championship. Anyway this deal was been talked about a couple of days into admin with MA being fully aware.

It does show a lack of quality in the squad if they have been offered out and no one has come infor them though.

Anyway on the radio Mick has told Bob we can't lose anymore players and he agreed, unless a great offer came in that MA agreed with

To be fair, you can hardly stand In. Collins' way, it's a decent move for him. 2 years ago I would have ageed that he is worth significantly more but he's hardly pulled up any trees in the last 18 months has he?

He's a good player and this probably just what he needs for his career.

I am not pleased to see him go but would rather him go than RICO and Lofty.

What sort of value would people of placed on his head?

I have reason to believe that Micky's and the lads minds have been put at ease on this.

Yes the adminstrators have employed an agent but only to find the going value of our squad. It's like a "stocktake" so to speak so that a value can be put on the squad.

Apparently its necessary to get the true value for the sale of the club.

Makes sense to me!

Can anyone else but an accountant believe that the best way forward for this club is to give away our best players at the time when you get worst value? The sooner we can get these overpaid overated beancounters out of the way the better.

Those over 24 and out of contract this summer have only negligible value as they can walk away for nothing in 6 weeks time. Even if they are 'rented out' for the rest of the season they could still re-sign in the summer under new ownership if Micky wants them

Archived