onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale open for all this Saturday

ValeMadrid87

Advert

I'm not going to Chelsea as I object to paying £50 for a ticket. That £50 will be given to Port Vale at the turnstile and at the collection point (there will be 8 or 9 other Stoke fans with me as there was on Tuesday). I will not be wearing a Stoke top as I don't own one but you would object to someone making a visual statement of support by turning up in a Stoke top and helping support your club in their hour of need?

Some things are bigger and more important than this pathetic hatred some people have...............

Unfortunately TP you get idiots wherever you go!

As a Vale fan I would like to thankyou and your mates very much for your support! Top guys!

This is the same thread from last week under a slightly different title. I made a number of posts then so will not repeat them all. Anyone with a brain cell will welcome anyone prepared to pay money. If a supporter of another club wants to show their support I welcome them with open arms

I think its a great idea getting Stoke fans to help us. I would like to thank those who attended on Tuesday night and it was a nice gesture in our hour of need. I can't see the problem that some fans have with Stoke fans wearing their shirts. They are doing us a bleeding favour and they should be thanked (with some banter) rather than abused. It would be great if we could get a big turnout on Saturday. We are just unfortunate to be playing Barnet who will only bring a handful of fans. League 2 really does grind my gears for the poxy away support that teams bring.

Edited by admin

Just think about it for a minute. Supporters of other clubs - and I mean 'supporters' - want to help us out through the turnstile and cheer us on. Just because some of them are Stoke fans you seem to want to give them abuse. My question is, why?

It's not as though we're (certain) Crewe fans for ****'s sake; they have small minds, we don't. We're bigger than that, so welcome them with open arms.

Why do they need to wear their tops at vp? Maybe we can all hold hands at half time and sing kumbaya, If you want to beg stokies to come that's up to you..btw I have not said I will abuse anybody!

Why do they need to wear their tops at vp? Maybe we can all hold hands at half time and sing kumbaya, If you want to beg stokies to come that's up to you..btw I have not said I will abuse anybody!

We need all the help we can get......

===i have only thanks for other supporter helping in our hour of need.

But our home section should be for home fans .

why not encourage them to go in the away end and swell the barnet fans which would help vales cause and create a rival atmosphere but friendly , that way it reduces the risk of trouble from either side of the fence.

Loyal vale fans???? Stories are coming in of groups been set up by wolves fans helping to save OUR club, pledging to attend the daggers game, rangers offering there sympathy, swedish valiants getting donations off football fans over there and even STOKE paying through our turnstiles. This shows that we aren't on our own and we can survive this but only if us valeites stand up and be counted. *** if we conna be arsed turn up then what chance have we got. We've got a game tomorrow at vp lets get down and show everyone what this club means, go club shop, buy a programme, **** it even buy them snickers what have been there for years. There was a moment near to end on tuesdy when every vale fan opened there lungs and sang from the heart lets do it again tomorrow. We may not pack the park but lets make a difference. The club is critical.... lets bring it back to life. VTID

Archived