onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale open for all this Saturday

ValeMadrid87

Advert

Its a nice gesture and all, and its easy to say 'we will welcome you with open arms' on here, but in reality when that guy walked across the front of the Paddock in his Sjoke shirt, I didn't hear many people jump up and thanking him, in fact, quite the opposite.

well your wrong there mate. i went over to him at the start of the game and shook his hand and thanked him very much for his support!! and told him he is welcome to come back saturday and wear whatever top he likes.

Why would they want to wear a **** shirt at vp.If they want to watch a match with their shirts on why don't they **** off chelsea....I know lets play we'll be with you when the players come out and have a rendition of delilah ***...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Your username is very apt, I must say. Sums you up precisely. :yes:

well your wrong there mate. i went over to him at the start of the game and shook his hand and thanked him very much for his support!! and told him he is welcome to come back saturday and wear whatever top he likes.

So what was wrong about what I said?

All i can say is the people that give stoke fans abuse when they are in the ground are little boys that think they are hard and have a point to prove but all i say is grow the **** up and act your age its been years now since we have played stoke the rivalry has gone, so lets forget about the past and thank them for what they are doing.

Just to add more to this, at the very height of our bitter rivalry and when I had my accident I got as many cards and well wishes from Stoke fans as Vale fans.

Any Stoke fan turning up is doing so because they have empathy towards our plight not to cause trouble

Just to add more to this, at the very height of our bitter rivalry and when I had my accident I got as many cards and well wishes from Stoke fans as Vale fans.

Any Stoke fan turning up is doing so because they have empathy towards our plight not to cause trouble

whilst i agree deano , it will only take one incident to spoil things as emotions will run high again . if stoke fans want to attend then great i would welcome them but wearing colours well i just think its a bad idea. saying that there was a bloke (on his own) in the railway stand wearing what looked like a lard top under his jacket and as far as i am aware no one said anything to him, albeit there was a few looks amongst us .

whilst i agree deano , it will only take one incident to spoil things as emotions will run high again . if stoke fans want to attend then great i would welcome them but wearing colours well i just think its a bad idea. saying that there was a bloke (on his own) in the railway stand wearing what looked like a lard top under his jacket and as far as i am aware no one said anything to him, albeit there was a few looks amongst us .

amazingly during WW2 [ or was it WW1 ] on XMAS day we played the germans at a game of football

just my opinion that some times people should call a truce, now is one of those times in my opinion

amazingly during WW2 [ or was it WW1 ] on XMAS day we played the germans at a game of football

just my opinion that some times people should call a truce, now is one of those times in my opinion

It was WW1 on Xmas day the soliders from both England and Germany played 'Fussball' between the trenches

Why ?????

Edited by admin

Just think about it for a minute. Supporters of other clubs - and I mean 'supporters' - want to help us out through the turnstile and cheer us on. Just because some of them are Stoke fans you seem to want to give them abuse. My question is, why?

It's not as though we're (certain) Crewe fans for ****'s sake; they have small minds, we don't. We're bigger than that, so welcome them with open arms.

Archived