onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Money raising ideas inc.Micky must stay

mr.hobblesworth

Mickey was also not paid for his Feb. work and is still working for free just like the players and staff.

He will, I am sure, be willing if necessary to be unpaid until the end of the season and hope that a new investor will re-employ him, albeit on a lesser salary.

Advert

Strange that when someone takes an alternative position it's called "stirring" because you don't agree, when most on here seem to think that Mo is the "saviour" and Adams as the only managerial choice. (It it's Mo, all the creditors paid and Adams remains to rebuild, then great.)

What happens if these options don't suit the council, with their veto, and/or the administrator?

I'm just trying to have a sensible debate without the need for making it personal.

No, you're not! You're producing a string of doom & gloom/ worst case scenario threads that are not needed at the moment- presumably inspired by your love of the wife beaters in Trentham. People are trying to stay positive and look towards a bright future, so I suggest you take your scare mongering and violently insert into yourself

What about somebody producing some flyers/posters advertising Vale's remaining home games, so that people can put them up at work/school/in there cars etc, just something simple along the lines of:-

HELP SAVE THE VALE -

VALE FANS YOUR CLUB NEEDS YOU!

GET DOWN TO VALE & PACK THE PARK

FANS OF ALL CLUBS WELCOME!

REMAINING FIXTURES:-

I don't know if it's worth doing a sticky for this but once we are in administration, is it worth getting some fundraising ideas together? Just little things like, I dunno, a car bootsale on the Vale carpark? What about that long-mooted 'best of Seth'? Even if the money doesn't go to the administrator, could the fans try and pay the wages of one of the players; that could even mean one less player being made redundant.

People have been talking about either compiling the old Memoirs of Seth Bottomley or doing a 'best of'; would that be a good money earner.

Also, (I've mentioned this before to the supporters club), would it be worth converting some of the old Vale videos to DVD and selling them? I'm not sure what DVDs are currently available in the club shop but some of the older seasons highlights or Goals of the Season comps would surely sell? Knock 'em out at a fiver each or 3 for a tenner, sell £1000 quid a worth a game surely?

Did anyone make any money from the B&G scarves? Would it be worth designating a new colour scheme or something to go towards the club?

I dunno, this might be a silly idea but I'm sure we all want to do something to help.

both the seth compilation and transfer of old video to dvd would be something that would interest me and i am sure many others . i would guess that many youngs uns wouldnt mind a history lesson to prove that we actually used to have a decent team and players.

the biggest way people can help is to pay to watch the team in the remaining home games [ not ST holders ]

im a ST holder and will be donating each week as a seperate way of adding funds

i was a bit dissapointed Tuesday night, Saturday people have now had lots of notice and would be great to get close to 5500 Vale fans through the door

:ninja: how about in true movember style, not shaving until Griff scores his next league goal ;)

or perhaps we'd all be tripping over our beards in 2018?

We could all choose an outfield player and get sponsored not to shave until they net, ill pick Yates :unsure:

Archived