onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Lets now Go with Mo and Simmo

Megavaliant

Advert

Top Geezer our John from Kidsgrove and is passionate about the vale. Very active during the protests and even now can be seen with a bucket outside Lorne Street collecting for the players,all this while being ill and unsteady on his feet.

What you done oed?

The time is right lets get a leader in now........we had our chance but thanks to Bratt it was no chance,so come on lets make it happen,Mo time to get in and do the business,we will support you=========

It will be interesting to see how many of the current "Let's go with Mo" camp will still feel the same if he does take over and not move the club in the direction they obviously think he will? And no, this isn't an anti-Mo post, it's more of a plea for everyone (as Rob has already done) to keep an open mind. Mo may well be the best solution, but let's allow the Administrator to carry out a more objective assessment of any potential owners than we are in a position to do. Whoever takes over will no doubt have criticisms aimed at them in the future--as the old adage states; "You can't please all of the people all the time!"

I will try to keep an open mind, however, I would be happy with Mo if he stuck to the plan he presented last year. The addition of TheLegalBeagle as CEO would be most welcome as clearly he is experienced and sought after in football matters.

Obviously having no real information about the IPP bid, it's difficult to say one way or the other. What plans do they have? Who will be involved and in what role? What related experience do they have?

Any bid involving significant past V2001 directors like Bratt and Jackson should be rejected out of hand. They have proved they are not up to the task and I would have a real concern that the club would soon be facing liquidation. I hope Bob Young remembers that when V2001 came to power in March 2003, that the club was facing a desperate financial situation again by November 2003.

I hope that Bob Young doesn't just look at how high a bid is made, but the longer term potential of the bidder. Obviously he needs to consider creditors and they will be looking for the best return. But there is a club aspect to this as well. It needs someone to have a plan going forward that is acceptable and the drive to make it succeed. That's why at this moment, and I could change my mind once more information about other bids is released, my preference is for Mo.

**** me.

**** me John from Kidsgrove.

You are a right card. You're embarrasing on here and cringeworthy on PnG.

I do hope you get the social care you need.

I'm rooting for you buddy.

Firstly I would like to apologise if I annoy you !! however how pro-active are you? From what I have seen your comments are always spouting off at players and fans politically I might add....when was the last time you were at the ground??From what I have seen and had heard probably never,is that because you can,t get there without your armchair....mmmm I wonder. To conclude thankyou to the other posters for their comments I will continue to support my club by whatever means just like other people who post on here..Thankyou

Firstly I would like to apologise if I annoy you !! however how pro-active are you? From what I have seen your comments are always spouting off at players and fans politically I might add....when was the last time you were at the ground??From what I have seen and had heard probably never,is that because you can,t get there without your armchair....mmmm I wonder. To conclude thankyou to the other posters for their comments I will continue to support my club by whatever means just like other people who post on here..Thankyou

Maybe being one eyed is his problem John:(

You're always spouting off utter **** regarding potential owners - IPP for example - you have openly posted that you want people banned for having a different opinion on ownership than you, but hey don't let hipocrasey get in the way of you having a pop back at me.As for me "spouting off" you might want to have a word with yourself regarding politics, afterall its a public forum, and as long we are invited to use it opinions different to yours will be inevitable, you have to accept that.

Safurday John. With the boy. But how I spend my Safurdays or indeed Tuesday nights seldom has anything to do with you. Unless your stalking me of course, which frankly wouldn't suprise me.

You're always spouting off utter **** regarding potential owners - IPP for example - you have openly posted that you want people banned for having a different opinion on ownership than you, but hey don't let hipocrasey get in the way of you having a pop back at me.As for me "spouting off" you might want to have a word with yourself regarding politics, afterall its a public forum, and as long we are invited to use it opinions different to yours will be inevitable, you have to accept that.

Safurday John. With the boy. But how I spend my Safurdays or indeed Tuesday nights seldom has anything to do with you. Unless your stalking me of course, which frankly wouldn't suprise me.

My comments exactly spouter,how can you stalk someone in an armchair....bye bye this will be my last response to your postings,and I cannot find any political postings by me...

My comments exactly spouter,how can you stalk someone in an armchair....bye bye this will be my last response to your postings,and I cannot find any political postings by me...

Can you not? Not even on this thread that you started that is political? Please.

Tra John. Hope to hear you on PnG embarrasing yourself.

Trust me one_eyed_dog is a keyboard warrior. He is stuck so far up his own **** it is untrue. Just ignore him he has always got to stalk someone across ovf and contradict their every comment. I remember his abuse years back because I said v2001 wouldn't work and he was telling me how peter jackson was a wonderful man who saved vale. Ignore him and he will go away.

Thanks mate,I will take your advice seems the only way to treat ****lets him

Stick to what you are doing John,you do a good job.When on the radio you speak clear,sensible,educated,well mannered and a true gent.Its good to know that we have people such as yourself with us.

Archived