onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Lets now Go with Mo and Simmo

Megavaliant

I put this on another thread but this one is probably more apt, it was taken from Mo's Facebook page this morning.....

From adversity comes strength, I have always believed that. I have no doubt that Port Vale FC will come out of these dark times stronger than ever, having removed those buffoons responsible. Inspired by a new sense of unity amongst its fans, I believe there will be a new sense of purpose that will run right through the club. Every Vale fan must hold on to that belief right now. Like many others, I long for the day when all fans of Port Vale FC can just enjoy the football at Vale Park once again alongside their families and friends, no protests, no politics just football. I believe that day will come.

Great words and at the moment Mo would seem the only candidate to take us forward but I wonder once the obstacles of the old board are out of the way how many more would suddenly appear? I reckon there will be more interest from people who felt they would have been wasting their time while the scrotes were still here!:unsure:

Advert

I put this on another thread but this one is probably more apt, it was taken from Mo's Facebook page this morning.....

From adversity comes strength, I have always believed that. I have no doubt that Port Vale FC will come out of these dark times stronger than ever, having removed those buffoons responsible. Inspired by a new sense of unity amongst its fans, I believe there will be a new sense of purpose that will run right through the club. Every Vale fan must hold on to that belief right now. Like many others, I long for the day when all fans of Port Vale FC can just enjoy the football at Vale Park once again alongside their families and friends, no protests, no politics just football. I believe that day will come.

Great words and at the moment Mo would seem the only candidate to take us forward but I wonder once the obstacles of the old board are out of the way how many more would suddenly appear? I reckon there will be more interest from people who felt they would have been wasting their time while the scrotes were still here!:unsure:

Great words Mo and very inspiring and he has kept his dignity throughout BUT its time for Mo to speak out in Public and NOT on Facebook......I would imagine plenty of media groups will be trying to contact him today.......

I see a few go with the view that MO would be mad to take over Vale after ADMIN because of the cost to him,I beg to differ,it may cost him an initial £2 or £3 million but he will have a potential base of 5/6/7000 customers who would/could use his facilities ie Water-world and his fitness centre (sorry forgot what its called), he as friends/associates who would/could join him on his new venture,he may have ROBBIE who might invest and he can certainly use ROBBIES name as a VALE fan,it may take him a few years to get his money back but in the long term he will benefit along with PVFC .. GO WITH MO ...

It's not inconceivable that Mo could get the club, debt free, for little more than what he was offering 18 months ago for just 51%.

All from here depends on just how bad things have got since then but it could be a massive opportunity for him to finally get a chance to take the club forward.

• 2 weeks later...
Lets get this going and further than that IPP thread.............

Just because people are posting on the IPP thread doesn't show there is a preference for that particular offer. It simply may be that some people want to see what any offer for the club entails and make a decision based on the merits of each case. In any event, it's all academic as the administrator and the creditors will have the final say.

Don't take this as an anit-Mo post by the way. On numerous occasions I've said Mo has been my preferred choice, particularly if LB is also involved. However, we would be stupid to rule out any interest simply on the basis that they are not Mo.

Archived