onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Message to Mo

Bob Marley

Advert

Thanks for the response TLB, spot on btw!

I really hope Mo can look at trying to buying the club again! Whatever Bratt, Oliver, Lloyd and cronies had us believe he has more business acumen and integrity in his little finger than those jumped up little ******* will ever have!

I only hope he can look past the insults and treatment he had to put up with and can only apologise along with every Vale fan who supported him and tbh has half a brain cell(imho). As we knows he is the only genuine option!:yes:

Thanks for the response TLB, spot on btw!

I really hope Mo can look at trying to buying the club again! Whatever Bratt, Oliver, Lloyd and cronies had us believe he has more business acumen and integrity in his little finger than those jumped up little Hitlers will ever have!

I only hope he can look past the insults and treatment he had to put up with and can only apologise along with every Vale fan who supported him and tbh has half a brain cell(imho). As we knows he is the only genuine option!:yes:

Hopefully he will appreciate the difference between a hateful, unilateral smear campaign and the vast majority of fans who yearn for his help. Like Aussie says, it won't be the same situation as last time, so his credentials and assets can be measured objectively this time around.

You could say the same for Miller, or perhaps Roll Miller Roll would be more apt?:D

What happens if Deakin says he can't afford them? Could he be looking at prison for fraud? Securing a position of power by lying to shareholders with no intention of honouring the payment. After all, if it was up to him and Miller then the fans would still, even now, be unaware of the crimes they have committed and the money would still remain unaccounted for but with no-one chasing it up.

Hi Bob,

It is worth reiterating that the current plight of PVFC is, in my humble opinion, entirely down to those in charge. It is easy to blame SEO, B&G, SC or even Mo, but to do so is to miss the point entirely - namely that those in charge have failed to communicate and engage with the shareholders / fanbase, build bridges, heal wounds, secure revenues, regenerate the business / team etc. There seem some posters and some comments from Mike Lloyd seeking to blame all and sundry for the failings of those in charge. However the buck stops with ML & Co - and everything else is a mere consequence of their failings.

I know admin is every fans worse nightmare, and I do not for one moment underestimate the emotional trauma and turmoil associated with admin - but there lies a new beginning the otherside of admin, whoever steps up to the plate.

Kind regards

I don't think that is just your humble opinion, it's a statement of fact. The thing with admin is, that it is likely to not just mess up this season, it might well mess up next season too (this is just from a footballing point of view, never mind the loss of money to creditors etc). Points deduction, inability to sign players etc. Seeing as the best way of improving the finances is to have a successful football team, and seeing as even with a threadbare squad we are doing okay on the pitch at the moment, surely it would make sense for Mo to try to come some arrangement that avoided admin. Probably a simplistic idea but couldn't all involved get round a table and see if something can be hammered out in the best interests of the club (i.e. not involving any of the remaining dircectors). Surely Lloyd and co. know now that it's the end of the road and some serious grovelling is required. They can't even run the club anymore *** now the *** ***** has quit. But that would be in a sane world I guess, not Port Vale in Blunderland.

What happens if Deakin says he can't afford them? Could he be looking at prison for fraud? Securing a position of power by lying to shareholders with no intention of honouring the payment. After all, if it was up to him and Miller then the fans would still, even now, be unaware of the crimes they have committed and the money would still remain unaccounted for but with no-one chasing it up.

I'm pretty sure every shareholder can take out a lawsuit against them too, i think it all depends whats in them books.

The administrator will be after Miller/Deakin/Julicher for half a million pounds.....the "nil paid" shares have been issued and used in a vote.

900 shareholders will be after Bratt/Lloyd/Oliver/Meigh/Jackson over

their responsibility concerning a million pounds of shareholders money.

The administrator will open the books and check every contract and paper trail.....perhaps they will find the whereabouts of the Port Vale lost millions.

Hi Bob,

Mo is very much aware of the situation and has maintained a watching brief post EGM. In the event of administration, I am sure Mo will evaluate carefully and deliberately his options. I know many fans and shareholders remain in regular touch with Mo.

It is worth reiterating that the current plight of PVFC is, in my humble opinion, entirely down to those in charge. It is easy to blame SEO, B&G, SC or even Mo, but to do so is to miss the point entirely - namely that those in charge have failed to communicate and engage with the shareholders / fanbase, build bridges, heal wounds, secure revenues, regenerate the business / team etc. There seem some posters and some comments from Mike Lloyd seeking to blame all and sundry for the failings of those in charge. However the buck stops with ML & Co - and everything else is a mere consequence of their failings.

I know admin is every fans worse nightmare, and I do not for one moment underestimate the emotional trauma and turmoil associated with admin - but there lies a new beginning the otherside of admin, whoever steps up to the plate.

Kind regards

TLB, as Mo’s right hand man I take your posts with a slight pinch of salt – please don’t take this the wrong way, it’s a healthy cynicism. After all, a certain Mr Oliver used to use OVF quite regularly to peddle board propaganda.

That aside, I think all Vale fan appreciate your open and honest dialogue on this message board. As we all know, the current incumbents have systematically locked down all communication with the fans – their paying customers.

Like many, it seems clear to me that the club is simply not a viable option for Mo unless we enter administration. However, administration should not be viewed as the easy option – all sorts of vultures will start to circle and I’d imagine one of the first men for the chop will be Micky.

I believe most sane, sensible and intelligent Vale fans believe Mo is the way forward. You and Mo put a credible business plan together last year, in comparison with the juvenile smear campaign and underhand tactics employed by the old guard.

This historic old club is nearly at its lowest ebb. Mo has the opportunity to create something really special in Burslem.

I hope he’s watching closely.

it is all a bit late in the day to start begging for Mo to save the club. You had banked on him doing it' date=' and now it isn't looking so likely. pathetic.[/quote']

I think we all know whats pathetic around here! ;)

I can't see any reference to Mo on the official SEO site??

Oh and before you start I am not a member of SEO as I bought a season ticket though admittedly haven't spent another penny with the club as after paying the players and management it all goes into the pockets of 'questionable' people :razz:

It is worth reiterating that the current plight of PVFC is, in my humble opinion, entirely down to those in charge. It is easy to blame SEO, B&G, SC or even Mo, but to do so is to miss the point entirely - namely that those in charge have failed to communicate and engage with the shareholders / fanbase, build bridges, heal wounds, secure revenues, regenerate the business / team etc.

THIS IS THE BOTTOM LINE! :yes:

The administrator will be after Miller/Deakin/Julicher for half a million pounds.....the "nil paid" shares have been issued and used in a vote.

900 shareholders will be after Bratt/Lloyd/Oliver/Meigh/Jackson over

their responsibility concerning a million pounds of shareholders money.

The administrator will open the books and check every contract and paper trail.....perhaps they will find the whereabouts of the Port Vale lost millions.

Someone's going down. I expect them to start selling each other out soon.

Mo has backed black and gold, plus the fans backing SEO. The reality is he should certainly open his wallet and give us MOney otherwise both campaigns are frankly pointless. I suspect and hope he will purchase the club when it enters admin, therby justifying SEO. Although he has never promised anything and I am concerned he will only buy the club if it suits him from a business perspective, not because he wants to be a white knight.

Also I doubt a certain Mr Williams would own £275,000 worth of shares to simply see the money evaporate. With his income it is probably cheaper for him to buy the club on his earned interest each year rather than see £275,000 and his club vanish.

Archived