onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Message to Mo

Bob Marley

What scuppered MC with Broxap was Rob Lee going back on a gentlemans agreement. Rob Lee himself (if I remember correctly) now regrets this decision.

Judas. The subsequent events could have totally been avoided if it wasn't for his short-sighted greed.

Advert

I think that we should remember that Mo Choudry has no obligation to help the Vale, admin or not. Given the way he was treated he'd be quite within his rights to just ignore what's going on and leave us to stew. But he is the only show in town, and he who pays the piper....

Mo should wait for admin now, its inevitable put also practicable as a solution to remove all obstacles and hoops to enable any investor to move the club forward.

with his experience, contacts and background he could be the real answer.

some will question his ethics etc, but at the end of the day he, or A N Other could get the club on the cheap, re-sructure and farm the debt, sell the ground to enable progress, and move the club forward.

I would be more than happy with Mo at the helm than the current or even past board, as he has the wealth of experience and the level of investment required to succeed.

bet you didn't expect scoob to be saying that tonight.

He has my full backing if he decides to take up the challenge, both from a personal, and business point

I'll get me tin hat on

Mo should wait for admin now, its inevitable put also practicable as a solution to remove all obstacles and hoops to enable any investor to move the club forward.

some will question his ethics etc, but at the end of the day he, or A N Other could get the club on the cheap, re-sructure and farm the debt, sell the ground to enable progress, and move the club forward.

I would be more than happy with Mo at the helm than the current or even past board, as he has the wealth of experience and the level of investment required to succeed.

He has my full backing if he decides to take up the challenge, both from a personal, and business point

I'll get me tin hat on

Scoob, fair play mate.

It takes big cohones to recognise previous errors of judgement. What a shame the boards of our recent past have lacked just that quality.

When the big A comes, we are all in this together to get the club back on its feet.

I'll get me tin hat on

Don't see why. Everyone is entitled to change their opinions in light of developments. Don't suppose you feel like going round and retrieving Stan Turners boots and scrap book before they fall under the auspices of an administrator?

I'll get me tin hat on

If I could get this machine gun you loaned me to work I would fire the first shot scoob :D

Seriously, we talked about the old board last time we met and although we did not agree I respected your view, as I do now.

If I could get this machine gun you loaned me to work I would fire the first shot scoob :D

Seriously, we talked about the old board last time we met and although we did not agree I respected your view, as I do now.

Me and you have both been there and done it as such bud, I just didn't give you the bullets for it Geo, i know we are both on the same page, just that our interoperation's differ, there are other options, but not any i support, so stick with the devil you know, and watch the backdoor

Archived