Match Thread: Port Vale v Morecambe

Just now, Lornelounger said:

Well, today is the first time my maths tell me we can't be caught by the bottom two clubs.  Nice that we are flying to avoid relegation, not scraping by with anxious trousers.

Yes, you are mathematically correct, I was just making the point that in reality(although not statistically) we've been 'safe' for a couple of games now--thank goodness. Totally agree with your last sentence. We can now enjoy another weekend!

• Thanks 1

Advert:

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I kinda want Walsall to pick up some points now because they can’t realistically go down, as if they free fall any more there is no chance Dutton will be there for next season, and he’ll end up at Val

Most important signing we can make in my opinion 

Well that makes up for the one they shouldn't have had at their place.

Posted Images

Advert:

10 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Mathematically safe. 

Another terrific performance.

Now we start to build for next season.

Lets get the season ticket offer out now. Good price and push for 5000

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, 1 said:

When Clarke said if anyone’s not up for it knock on my door, when we were looking down and out, Artell would be first to knock. The worst.

From MAs autobiography. Absolute worm.

WGhm8dp.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Unbelievable effort.

Even more unbelievable that we're mathematically safe before automatic promotion has been mathematically ruled out!

• Like 1

Good team performance yet again and good win over a craggy Morecombe team.

Vale are safe, now to watch Rosey win the Masters for icing on the cake..

10 minutes ago, The man in the pub said:

Real pity no P &g tonight. Vale win 6 on the trot, Crewe stuffed and Sjoke a joke according to twitter.

I also wish we could have had P&G as you have said .man in the pub .. 6 .wins . And What a Game today . Come on the vale .   Vale are very safe now .  Thank goodness . 

said. 

• Like 1

Advert:

2 minutes ago, Sandyford_Lion said:

Another terrific performance.

Now we start to build for next season.

Lets get the season ticket offer out now. Good price and push for 5000

Yep now is the time to try and build the buzz for next season.

Well done all involved for getting us over the line. We are certainly hard to beat now. Rode our luck a bit today too but the only stat that matters at the end of every day is in our favour again. 

Credit where it’s due to Morecambe are a decent side so we earned it today with hard graft. 

7 minutes ago, Doha said:

From MAs autobiography. Absolute worm.

WGhm8dp.png

Yep, happy to see us sink. See you back at Vale Park in the next couple of years, that’s all I think.

• Like 2

Fantastic Vale, absolutely brilliant. Clarke said in the press conference that you have to win bad weather / pitch games in league 2 to go up and we’ve shown we can!

• Like 2

Advert:

I’m still baffled at this turn around. I remember posts on here than not even guardiola could turn this around. Maybe we have the next messiah in Clarke. Not sure what happened at Walsall but he looks to be a real quality manager. What’s he on a 2/3 year deal? Get him signed up 

18 minutes ago, Doha said:

They still don't understand they have no right to be in the prem. MoN has taken a team of hopeless overpaid wasters and got them into an average championship side. If they stick with him he will get them into the playoffs in 3 seasons. 

Hopefully they sack him and bring in another waster

• Like 1

Just now, Emile said:

They still don't understand they have no right to be in the prem. MoN has taken a team of hopeless overpaid wasters and got them into an average championship side. If they stick with him he will get them into the playoffs in 3 seasons. 

Hopefully they sack him and bring in another waster

They're just a mid-table Championship club.

They booed their greatest ever manager off the pitch in his final game, and violently stormed the boardroom in an attempt to get at their greatest ever owner.

Never happy.

• Like 1