onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

transfers by other teams

yorky valiant

Advert

As I watch day by day every team in vales league are making good signings to improve there teams! This saddens me how far we have fallen! Guy madjo to aldershot proves this! We all know why we have fallen! When will it end

anno mate, just have to grin and bare it for now. Just do what I do keep thimking that once we sort ourselves out we'll be able to make signings way out of there league, and explore areas of the transfer market that they couldn't even discover in a wet dream. When have the likes of Aldershot ever spent £500,000 on a player or bid £1,000,000 for a player, never, we are capable of doing it again one day, we arnt that far behind them even in our darkest hour. Remember when the likes of Gillingham used to outbid stoke in L1.

Keep the faith:)

Good question. When will it end? I for one really cannot see them lasting any longer than the AGM if they get past the EGM.

Thats if we ever have an AGM...7

Oh I think they will find some money for some sort if signings before the month is out.

They have to go on a charm offensive prior to the EGM / AGM (whichever comes first) to try and win over undecided voters.

I think tugging at the heart strings by giving Micky a few pennies to sign anyone will earn a few brownie points in some deluded fans eyes.

Just hope if it does happen Micky doesn't come out with a 'thank you to the board' comment!

So this season AFC Wimbledon have BOUGHT a player, Cheltenham Town have BOUGHT a player, Macclesfield Town have BOUGHT a player, Aldershot Town have BOUGHT a player. All on gates of 1000-2000.

Yet we still attract gates of 5000+ and have no money?

Get out of our club you parasites.

Great post and one that the morons who blame SEO need to see.

valeparklife

So this season AFC Wimbledon have BOUGHT a player, Cheltenham Town have BOUGHT a player, Macclesfield Town have BOUGHT a player, Aldershot Town have BOUGHT a player. All on gates of 1000-2000.

Yet we still attract gates of 5000+ and have no money?

Get out of our club you parasites.

Great post no more said it sums it up

Macclesfield have BOUGHT a player and signed Dwayne mattis which he is good at this level! We have bought nobody and are struggling! Without any disrespect to Macc we should be attracting players not them! I'm trying to look up but everyday there's a new low! Robbie Williams could give us a few million if he loves vale?

Macclesfield have BOUGHT a player and signed Dwayne mattis which he is good at this level! We have bought nobody and are struggling! Without any disrespect to Macc we should be attracting players not them! I'm trying to look up but everyday there's a new low! Robbie Williams could give us a few million if he loves vale?

Glenn Oliver could **k of with his pals if he loved the Vale?

Saw Mattis had been freed by Chesterfield. Blinking good signing for Macc.

He filled in at centre-back against us last season and totally dominated Pope and Richards.

Archived