Still A Chance - Micky

PVTony

Micky Adams on Sky Sports reckons that his team are still in with a chance of reaching the play off's.

I suppose that he has to look positive to his players, but has he really got a hope?

There are six teams in between Vale and the play off positions who may have a better chance, especially if they have acquired more quality to the squad during this transfer window.

Personally I think Micky should be more aware of avoiding a relegation spot.

Advert:

Adams has a top six playing budget and is on double wages and has to say there's "Still a Chance" although there isn't and the season is over

halfway through except for a relegation scrap....Sheffield United were in a place of safety....hopefully some of that Micky Adams "mid-table magic" will return and the club finish 12th

I felt our season came to an end when we failed to beat Grimsby in the cup over two games.

Providing we dont get a points deduction I think we have enough to avoid relegation. Play-offs are totally out of the question.

Advert:

Advert:

Micky Adams on Sky Sports reckons that his team are still in with a chance of reaching the play off's.

I suppose that he has to look positive to his players, but has he really got a hope?

There are six teams in between Vale and the play off positions who may have a better chance, especially if they have acquired more quality to the squad during this transfer window.

Obviously he knows something we dont;):)

I agree all of this nonsence talk from Micky, Griff, Yates et al simply raises pressure on the players which they have been proven time and time again they cannot cope with and crumble.

I appreciate we need to to and aim as high as possible however lets take baby steps and stop mentioning daft words like play offs and promotion when it is abundantly clear nothing about the club is anywhere near good enough at the moment.

If David Cameron said Europe was looking at coming out of recession in the next 3 or 4 months everyone would laugh as its simply not achievable given the consideration of all factors to consider and he would be making a rod for his own back.

Lets just try and get to 50 points, the 60 and so on and manage expectation as the squad for now is nowhere near good enough in a dreadful league.

Perhaps that what Micky Adams means there's "still a chance" he's bought a lottery ticket.....there is a plan B...if Micky only wins £10

then each outfield player in the team gets a scratch card and if any win they might get a new contract.

:D:D:D

No more contracts until they are blinking earned!

The way we are going we could end up with this squad of players for ever! :ohmy:

I didn't even get out of my seat when Vale scored against Wimbledon. Just didn't really care if we were winning or not. Its exactly the same as this, don't really care if we do get into the playoffs. Its not like we stand a chance of staying up or even progressing!!! :(:(

I felt our season came to an end when we failed to beat Grimsby in the cup over two games.

Providing we dont get a points deduction I think we have enough to avoid relegation. Play-offs are totally out of the question.

Destroyed Plan A for another season.

Advert:

Maybe they should reduce the remaining home games to £10 per game,to get more fans in the ground and get Vale park buzzing for 1 last push for the playoffs..

No chance for a number of reasons including;

1. Annoying season ticket holders

2. A lot of fans will simply not come back whilst these people are still in power

3. The Vale players regularly fail to perform and get results in front of large followings

4. Do we seriously want to be giving them the opportunity of an income to struggle on?

Archived