Give them hell.

Spunk Trumpet

Goalkeepers with no confidence

Awful defence with no pace

Lack of ideas in midfield

No service to the strikers

Lack of bottle & fight as a team.

Be afraid!

Add in skint, clueless manager looking for an exit, rubbish coaches and Mark Grew. We've had it.

Advert

Depressed is probably not the best way to describe how I feel today. The best word to describe my emotions today- especially after listening to P and G- is probably bullish. So come on Vale fans lets get through these dark days then look forward to our timely return to our true, destined position in the Championship. It'll be like we've never been away.:cool:

No we havet unfortunately. Make no mistake about it we are headed towards a relegation scrap. We already know this squad of players isnt strong enough for promotion, we already know from previous experience that this squad of players lacks bottle & fight when the chips are down (sinnot v macc anyone) and we by now know that the chips are down & to quote Rico " we havent got a pot to **** in".

How often do we go a goal down and comeback to win?? never.

As soon as we go 1-0 down we cave like a deck of cards in the wind.

7-8 weeks is a long time in football and unless something changes this set of players will see us dragged down by then into a scrap. The only way it wont happen is if those already below us continue to lose, because we certainly wont be winning many.

Goalkeepers with no confidence

Awful defence with no pace

Lack of ideas in midfield

No service to the strikers

Lack of bottle & fight as a team.

Be afraid!

This has all been my fear since before the season started. This squad isn't good enough, big enough or strong enough. Add to all the the possibility of a pints deduction and a relegation scrap could be what we end up in!

This has all been my fear since before the season started. This squad isn't good enough, big enough or strong enough. Add to all the the possibility of a pints deduction and a relegation scrap could be what we end up in!

A 'pints' deduction ? That will affect the performance even more.;)

Depressed is probably not the best way to describe how I feel today. The best word to describe my emotions today- especially after listening to P and G- is probably bullish. So come on Vale fans lets get through these dark days then look forward to our timely return to our true, destined position in the Championship. It'll be like we've never been away.:cool:

Wish i could share you optimism. The work the supporters club is carrying out is superb. Unfortunately the enforced timescales i fear will be too late for the required changes to have effect this season.

I have said before that certain "actions" are needed on matchday, anyone in doubt look up Stoke v Birmingham 1997.

With this set of players i genuinely believe we will start next season in the blue square premier. That will gaurantee one thing, it will be a long long time before we return to the league.

For every Shrewsbury theres numerous Yorks, Lutons, Grimsbys, Etc

A 'pints' deduction ? That will affect the performance even more.;)

That is true a typo my bad :razz: but even a ten point deduction would put us right in the relegation fight. Where Bradford are snd bear in mind most of league two has a game in hand over us too.

1 Crawley Town 24 18 50

2 Southend 24 21 49

3 Cheltenham 24 16 49

4 Swindon 24 19 43

5 Shrewsbury 24 11 42

6 Gillingham 24 12 41

7 Oxford Utd 25 12 41

8 Burton Albion 25 0 40

9 Accrington 25 8 39

10 Torquay 24 6 38

11 Rotherham 24 5 37

12 Morecambe 25 10 35

13 Port Vale 25 5 35

14 Crewe 25 -5 33

15 Macclesfield 24 -3 30

16 Aldershot 24 -8 27

17 AFC Wimbledon 24 -16 26

18 Bradford 24 -5 25

19 Bristol Rovers 24 -17 23

20 Barnet 24 -17 23

21 Hereford 24 -16 22

22 Dag & Red 24 -16 21

23 Northampton 25 -19 21

24 Plymouth 25 -21 18

:yes::yes:And you should be CO.A few of us, I'm sure ,feel very humble tonight by the effort put in by the 'real' Vale fans.I salute you all.:clap::clap::clap:BTW Lloyd and Co,'We're coming to get you'.:ninja:[/quote

I second that, now let battle commence===

Archived