onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Give them hell.

Spunk Trumpet

Advert

The big problem i can see, is that it may be that by the time we have got rid of them it will be too late. We won't be able to strengthen the team, apart from emergency loans.

Looks like we could be going down, admin or no admin.

If I know the *******s are gone and not coming back I will return to support the club.

If we can get heads on spikes outside I will buy a commemorative program too.

Today feels like the lowest we've ever been as Vale fans. Can things possibly get any worse now? Or on the plus side, is that it and "Things can only get better"?

Either way, I'm off to get leathered.

I feel more positive now than I did yesterday. It has been obvious that the team are **** for ages now. Another beating doesn't really change it that much.

At least now the SC have a timetable to give us hope that we will be rid of the disease that is killing our club.

Alan's call on P&G gave me great hope.

Today feels like the lowest we've ever been as Vale fans. Can things possibly get any worse now? Or on the plus side, is that it and "Things can only get better"?

I remember sitting watching us losing to Hartlepool at home a few seasons ago the season we got relegated to this league thinking the same thing.

I then remember thinking it was worse when watching us drawing 0-0 at home to Barnet a couple of seasons ago when we finished 18th under Glover.

Today I don't think any group of professionals could collectively perform as abjectly again.

Sorry, sorry state for me on and off the pitch and I can only seeing it get worse before it gets better.

We are now only 14 points off relegation with the possible threat of admin hanging over us.

No we havet unfortunately. Make no mistake about it we are headed towards a relegation scrap. We already know this squad of players isnt strong enough for promotion, we already know from previous experience that this squad of players lacks bottle & fight when the chips are down (sinnot v macc anyone) and we by now know that the chips are down & to quote Rico " we havent got a pot to **** in".

How often do we go a goal down and comeback to win?? never.

As soon as we go 1-0 down we cave like a deck of cards in the wind.

7-8 weeks is a long time in football and unless something changes this set of players will see us dragged down by then into a scrap. The only way it wont happen is if those already below us continue to lose, because we certainly wont be winning many.

Goalkeepers with no confidence

Awful defence with no pace

Lack of ideas in midfield

No service to the strikers

Lack of bottle & fight as a team.

Be afraid!

I am not sure can they get better ? Lets ask a Luton, Stockport or Darlington fan! We can get lower and lose the stadium in the process.

Archived